Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read he stage dives now. So that will help me. But wait a sec - aren't you the "groper"?

You want to recruit me to find evidence? :roftl:

instigate such a thing ever... or again hehe

You know me, armande, I would never stoop so low. :fisch:

it was taken from the oslo, norway gig where he stage dived :thumb_yello: savage beauty put the link on the page there's TONS of pictures

http://www.side2.no/musikk/anmeldelser/article1431102.ece :biggrin2:

Thank you for the information. I'm still blown away by that black and white photograph. :wub2:

Like, into the audience? :blink:

Wow, what an amazing show!

(I barely got there after a very tiersome trip to Copenhagen yesterday.) I loved every minute of it of course! I was somewhere between 1. and 4. row from the stage, and could almost touch him! But just almost...

I was surpised there was no gap! We were so close! And he even stage dived! That was really cool! He spoke norwegian very well, and everybody sang along (or screamed) to all the songs. And we all got hysterical when he took his shirt off. :biggrin2:

I had no idea what to do after the show though, so I just went home... How do you people get to meet him all the time? Is it just to show up very early, or stay after the gig? I always feel so lost after a concert...

that's all i know :bleh:

lol im confused what was too long?

:naughty: well.. i change the file type of the youtube video so that i can put it onto windows movie maker and edit it and when i did that i have to upload that video onto youtube and then change the file type to gif. after you do that you upload it onto photobucket and because i added that sock part the file was too large to load onto photobucket so i made the video too long during the windows movie maker stage.... :bleh:

i don't blame you if you don't read that :roftl: