• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he could use me to release his "tension"...:naughty:

btw, this is cute:

mikaema7.png

this boy is always with the mouth open!! (well, it's Ok, it's cute at least...:wink2: )

I can figure Mika sleeping and dribbling on the pillow....:bleh: I used to do that when I was a child...

Things to note about this picture:

1. eyeliner?

2. sweat drop on ear lobe.

3. ear piercing.

:mf_rosetinted:

Yep. And I love every bit of it.

He MUST wear an earring in his private time, because over the months, that hole would've been grown up. I can go for a month and a half without wearing earrings and I have to re-punch my holes.

Yep. And I love every bit of it.

He MUST wear an earring in his private time, because over the months, that hole would've been grown up. I can go for a month and a half without wearing earrings and I have to re-punch my holes.

Meeeee too.

And he must, there really is no way that hole could be there if he didn't wear an earring in private.

I don't know as if it's a piercing though. It seems to be off centered and in an odd spot. I think that's just one of his freckles or one of the moles.

Also I think maybe your ears hadn't fully healed yet because I can go months without wearing earrings. The only problem is that sometimes I get a small layer of skin over the back of them but that's nothing.

I don't know as if it's a piercing though. It seems to be off centered and in an odd spot. I think that's just one of his freckles or one of the moles.

Also I think maybe your ears hadn't fully healed yet because I can go months without wearing earrings. The only problem is that sometimes I get a small layer of skin over the back of them but that's nothing.

yeah, thats exactly i thought about the placement of it. lol unless he did a dodgy self-piercing