Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell does he do that with his fingers? Has anyone else noticed? How he can put down his pinky and leave all the others up? I can make it go half-way down, but I cannot put it all the way down without my fourth finger going down as well. :blink:

Must be something with how an individual's hand is wired, but I certainly can't do that. I tried a couple times a few months back and ended up pulling something and my fingers hurt for a couple days..:roftl: I asked my mom if she could do it and she can... it makes me wince and practically scream watching it though, so of course she takes great pleasure in taunting me with it. :bleh:

How the hell does he do that with his fingers? Has anyone else noticed? How he can put down his pinky and leave all the others up? I can make it go half-way down, but I cannot put it all the way down without my fourth finger going down as well. :blink:

i can sorta do it, the skin in between my fingers stops me from putting it all the way down though

I can almost do it. My forth finger goes down slighty but so does his.

*Gives you the Mika odd pinky signal* :wink2:

it's not too hard but your fingers have to be longer. and generally speaking the pianists do have fingers longer. that's why mika can do that move.