Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just see nothing
I can't see the picture.

i can't see it either... i wanna see the heaven picture!!! :crybaby:

1001607aw6.th.jpg

1001619vi4.th.jpg

1001442gp6.th.jpg

Okey, this one might not be Mikagasmic, but I still love it!

1001485tw3.th.jpg

1001507mx6.th.jpg

Edit:

Click on the pictures too get them biger

WONDERFULLY beautiful!! thank you! :biggrin2:

that pic Cazgirl quoted...

I read in the news, that there's a state in USA where is not allowed to wear trousers you show part of your underwear with...(low ones)

Mika...I know now why they don't like you very much in USA hahaha

I read in the news, that there's a state in USA where is not allowed to wear trousers you show part of your underwear with...(low ones)

really?! well it's not iowa :bleh: everyone has their pants hanging off

i think it's because they like to look stupid with their pants around their ankles (they think they look cool :naughty: silliness)

the smarter half of america loves you mika!! :biggrin2:

i can't see it either... i wanna see the heaven picture!!! :crybaby:

Hahahahaha. I hear you've been telling people avout my collection....:sneaky2:

Finkster left a comment on my myspace saying "Whats this heaven collection I've been hearin about?" or something like that. I accused PhotoJenic of revealing my "heaven" hahah. It was YOU the whole time!

I made its own album on photobucket. It needs more pictures though:naughty:

Hahahahaha. I hear you've been telling people avout my collection....:sneaky2:

Finkster left a comment on my myspace saying "Whats this heaven collection I've been hearin about?" or something like that. I accused PhotoJenic of revealing my "heaven" hahah. It was YOU the whole time!

I made its own album on photobucket. It needs more pictures though:naughty:

it wasn't me..... ok it was :naughty: it's a good thing :biggrin2: now you can share heaven with the world :naughty:

hmmm.. i don't think i have any heaven pictures that you don't :thumbdown: once i meet mika i'll just start taking pictures of heaven :mf_rosetinted:

really?! well it's not iowa :bleh: everyone has their pants hanging off

i think it's because they like to look stupid with their pants around their ankles (they think they look cool :naughty: silliness)

the smarter half of america loves you mika!! :biggrin2:

i just read a news about 'most ludicrous laws' chosen in UK a wks ago

one of the list is

It is illegal for a woman to be topless in Liverpool except as a clerk in a tropical fish store :boxed:

it is too hilarious :roftl:

there's stupid law everywhere :yikes:

it wasn't me..... ok it was :naughty: it's a good thing :biggrin2: now you can share heaven with the world :naughty:

hmmm.. i don't think i have any heaven pictures that you don't :thumbdown: once i meet mika i'll just start taking pictures of heaven :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to at the next concert because everyone probably expects me too anyways hahah.

I'm going to at the next concert because everyone probably expects me too anyways hahah.

:roftl: you don't have to if you don't want to. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want to but.. :naughty:

i'm getting really nervous about meeting mika and i don't even know if i'm going to or not :bleh: sorry that was really random

guess what i got mika!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl: you don't have to if you don't want to. i'm not sure why you wouldn't want to but.. :naughty:

i'm getting really nervous about meeting mika and i don't even know if i'm going to or not :bleh: sorry that was really random

guess what i got mika!!! :biggrin2:

I'll probably just take like one oe two so PhotoJenic wont be disappointed in me hahahah :lmao:

What'd you get him?

:lmfao: Stupid laws/rules like that crack me up. Who thinks of these things? I googled stupid/funny laws for my state once and I found something that was like "you are not allowed to tie a giraffe to a telephone poll." Oooookkaaaaay. Darn. Where ELSE am I suppose to tie up my giraffe?! :naughty:

I'll probably just take like one oe two so PhotoJenic wont be disappointed in me hahahah :lmao:

What'd you get him?

How ironic, after I posted I see you mentioned my name. :naughty: STOP FOLLOWING ME!

Oh dear. If you do that... *gets new Myspace to hide from those pics* :mf_rosetinted: I hope you get up front and he looks down and tells you to put that camera down. :roftl:

:naughty:

How ironic, after I posted I see you mentioned my name. :naughty: STOP FOLLOWING ME!

Oh dear. If you do that... *gets new Myspace to hide from those pics* :mf_rosetinted: I hope you get up front and he looks down and tells you to put that camera down.

:naughty:

"Put in down!:glasses2:"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: