Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: someone asking me to look at mika pics?! :roftl: i might not be back for a while

well its bed time for me, im going to have to leave it for another time, goodnight!

Well Mika is super yummy !

Goodnight and mika dreams !:das:

I won't reveal anything !:fisch:

hahaha I didn't know you too...! and yes, some people here has revealed terrible, but terrible terrible things...OK not so terrible haha:naughty: I bet Mika would be into the same if we were sexy and he had our pic...:bleh:

21266597ta0.jpg

singing Holy Johnny from the dvd

i feel something going on when mika and martin looked each other :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Girl! Martin is a man married with children ( i think... hahaha). Perhaps Mika loves him as an older brother...I dunno...

I would be more afraid with Cherisse...she's small, but SHE'S MIGHTY hahaha:roftl:

(Only God knows how Mika knows so well how mighty is Cherisse...)

Girl! Martin is a man married with children ( i think... hahaha). Perhaps Mika loves him as an older brother...I dunno...

I would be more afraid with Cherisse...she's small, but SHE'S MIGHTY hahaha:roftl:

(Only God knows how Mika knows so well how mighty is Cherisse...)

theres nothing wrong with being small

21266597ta0.jpg

i feel something going on when mika and martin looked each other :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

lovely smile :mf_lustslow:

Gosh, if i could only once in my life look into these beautiful eyes just for a moment for real...:wub2:

21266597ta0.jpg

Suzy and I really noticed this in Toronto. They have a very strong chemistry on stage.

One day on MFC I suggested that Mika was flirting with Martin and someone started a thread to say how ridiculous that was because Martin is married, etc. A day or two later at a show in Copenhagen Mika turned his keyboard around and said was going to face away from Martin so people didn't get the wrong idea about the two of them. :roftl:

I don't believe you. I plan to do a thorough inspection. I'll let you know the results.

:lmfao: Ask him in London if you dare! :thumb_yello:

Have you seen that photo? In that picture, it didn't REALLY look like an earring, but it was in the exact same spot as that hole-like thing on his ear and it was a largish black dot.

:lmfao: Ask him in London if you dare! :thumb_yello:

Have you seen that photo? In that picture, it didn't REALLY look like an earring, but it was in the exact same spot as that hole-like thing on his ear and it was a largish black dot.

Which photo? The Coachella one a few pages back or something else? It always looks like the same moles he has on his neck to me.

I don't have some need to smell him like some people do :blink: , but I'll be checking out the ear if I get a chance.

I don't believe you. I plan to do a thorough inspection. I'll let you know the results.

it's true, christine. we have also pics of him wearing an earring. old ones.

no need to inspect. not on that front at least. :mf_rosetinted: if you are still willing to sacrifice, there are other fronts to turn to though. :mf_rosetinted:

oh, he played a lot with the flirting with martin thing. he's a good apple. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Which photo? The Coachella one a few pages back or something else? It always looks like the same moles he has on his neck to me.

I don't have some need to smell him like some people do :blink: , but I'll be checking out the ear if I get a chance.

lff3ea118e5b5fcd0f21579kl3.jpg

if you are still willing to sacrifice, there are other fronts to turn to though. :mf_rosetinted:

oh, he played a lot with the flirting with martin thing. he's a good apple. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

I wanted to tell him that I started that rumour but I don't know how much of an apple he is these days. He didn't seem too impressed with L's autograph :sneaky2:

I'd be more than happy to inspect some fronts (and some rears). I need a couple of ass shots for Babs photo album.

was right posting the same pic, but there are more, that's the biggest and the first i could find. thx, hannah.

I happened to do that unintentionally.. when he stuck his hair in my face in bologna. I didn't complain. very nice smell. :mf_rosetinted:

I wanted to tell him that I started that rumour but I don't know how much of an apple he is these days. He didn't seem too impressed with L's autograph :sneaky2:

I'd be more than happy to inspect some fronts (and some rears). I need a couple of ass shots for Babs photo album.

good apples are never too eager to appear as apples if ya get me. i am honorary apple for ex. :mf_rosetinted:

could care less for ass myself.. ass..? what ass btw..? :blink: