Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

CaroLollipop- are you trying to kill us?:shocked::naughty:

These pics are:wub2: !

:biggrin2:

Carol those pics are yumyyyyy!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Thanks !!!

Caro!!!! thank youuuuuuu!!!!:mf_lustslow:

hey you may have a deal with Mica...he wants to bewitch us like the Hamelin flautist, and so he gives yo those fantastic pics...hahaha:sneaky2:

you're very welcome!

Romis how do you know that?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2:

you're very welcome!

Romis how do you know that?

I had a heart-hunch...I have that sixth sense many times, and more often from the moment I knew you Caro....:wink2:

There is a bigger version somewhere...

65bhj5.jpg

This seems to have been taken during the recording of LICM in LA. There are other pictures of him wearing the same hoody and that silver braclet etc around those couple of months spent over there.

They do, but seriously, look at that photo: Is it just me, or is the overlappy tooth nonexistant?

Which one? The one Vix posted? It may be just an optical illusion. Just another item that requires extremely close inspection when I get the chance.

I hope he hasn't fixed it. I hate phony looking teeth. Carrie Underwood freaks me out with all her identically sized straight teeth. It's unnatural and creepy. She looks like a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's.

pxcarrie24.jpg

stsl04_mika.jpg

White looks fabulous on him. It suits his olive skin well. :wub2:

vlcsna10.jpg

Awww, that's adorable. *pinches his cheeks in Lebanese aunt style*

It's a male hand. :shocked: Who does that??? Doesn't "privat sphere" not mean anything to them?? :shocked::boxed:

What "private sphere"? Mika's the one who pressed himself against them. Did he expect anything less? :glasses2:

I will open my arms really wide. :wub2:

I'm trying to imagine what I would do.

I'd be squished if he jumped too much on me, not because I'm a frail little girl or anything, but because I cannot lift over about 80 pounds. :lmfao: Not that I'd mind crashing to the ground with Mika on top of me. It sounds quite nice, actually. :naughty:

I'm trying to imagine what I would do.

I'd be squished if he jumped too much on me, not because I'm a frail little girl or anything, but because I cannot lift over about 80 pounds. :lmfao: Not that I'd mind crashing to the ground with Mika on top of me. I sounds quite nice, actually. :naughty:

well, if mika "hurt" me, that's all the more reason for him to stick around to make sure I was ok...:naughty::bleh::mf_lustslow: Can you imagine going to emergency with a worried/guilty mika riding with you in the ambulance?! Now that's a happy accident!

well, if mika "hurt" me, that's all the more reason for him to stick around to make sure I was ok...:naughty::bleh::mf_lustslow: Can you imagine going to emergency with a worried/guilty mika riding with you in the ambulance?! Now that's a happy accident!

Watch, he'd be like "Oh my god I broke your arm?" Well, good luck with that, I'm going to a party:wink2:"