Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if mika "hurt" me, that's all the more reason for him to stick around to make sure I was ok...:naughty::bleh::mf_lustslow: Can you imagine going to emergency with a worried/guilty mika riding with you in the ambulance?! Now that's a happy accident!

I think I'd prefer not getting hurt and sticking around to enjoy the rest of the gig. :roftl:

I tend to think that M's little stage-dive was a one-time, spur of the moment thing. He ought not try it on the American crowd. Someone might actually try to molest him.

I think I'd prefer not getting hurt and sticking around to enjoy the rest of the gig. :roftl:

I tend to think that M's little stage-dive was a one-time, spur of the moment thing. He ought not try it on the American crowd. Someone might actually try to molest him.

I know.......

Too bad, so sad.

Id just be like, ":no: ... i'm telling your mum!!!"

He'd do this::bleh: and run away :lmao:

I love how he always runs off stage. I asked that in some other thread: "Why the hell does he always run off stage?" hahaha

well he said in that dvd that he's always using the potty because he drinks alot of water :naughty: maybe he just cant hold itlol

You're probably right. He's like "Well, gig's over, I'm going to take a piss, bye!"

*runs to potty*

well he said in that dvd that he's always using the potty because he drinks alot of water :naughty: maybe he just cant hold itlol

Oh my GOOOOOOD drinking a lot of water gives me the WORST need to pee ever. You know, where you've drank a lot of water in a short period of time, and then after about five minutes you have to all of a sudden pee so bad that you can barely hold it, and then you go to el bano, and then 10 minutes later you have to go again, and you go every few minutes for the next hour. :lmfao:

lol, you would just have to wait until u finish the song.... then SPRINT to the bathroom. Although, being on stage would be the biggest adrenaline/nerve rush that the last thing u would think about is going to the toilet.

haha, needing to pee and jumping around like mika does would be torture!

:lmfao: I just imagine Mika thinking, "Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee, DAMMIT band play faster! Lollipop, yadayada...Screw these bitches, I've gotta date with the porcelain god." *runs off*

I know, thats what i was thinking :lmao:

But really, what do you do if you're on stage and you have to piss really bad? You can't just stop the gig to use the bathroom. What if you get a stomach ache? That'd be the worst. :boxed:

I know I always wonder that. Plus he jumps around so that must make him have to pee more because it jiggles your blatter.

I know I always wonder that. Plus he jumps around so that must make him have to pee more because it jiggles your blatter.

Exactly. That's probably why he grabs himself at times...trying to hold it in. :lmfao:

so, no one knows who that girl is?

she's wicked pretty! and they look really cute together.

i'm jealous. :sneaky2:

I've seen her before! I have no idea who she is, though. She's gorgeous.

Exactly. That's probably why he grabs himself at times...trying to hold it in. :lmfao:

"Grabs himself" :lmao:

I know I've seen her too! But I have no idea where...

yeah... she does look a little familiar...

*puts hand up* same, i am jealous of both of their good looks

yeah, me too. althought in 27 days my teeth will like hers! :biggrin2:

woohoo!

yeah... she does look a little familiar...

yeah, me too. althought in 27 days my teeth will like hers! :biggrin2:

woohoo!

getting braces off?

i didnt need braces, but my teeth are a tad crooked, and i dont like them lol

getting braces off?

i didnt need braces, but my teeth are a tad crooked, and i dont like them lol

yes! on december 17th! and i'm sooo excited! =] so, when mika comes back to the US in 2008 i can flash him a big smile and he'll be like :mf_lustslow:

hahahaa :roftl: