Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.. how many pictures do you guys have saved onto your computer? :naughty:

I have 13, but two of them are the same and two of them are smaller versions of my concert pics. For my concert pics I took 108 photos but some were taken when we in line waiting, others are just pics of the balloons and confetti and also I caught one accidently of the crowd and it shows how smushed everyone is!

So on this computer, 98% are all mine. :wink2:

I used to save some on my old computer but that thing has some bug and it runs way too slow that I don't turn it on anymore. I need to get on there and delete a lot of stuff and get it running again, but I'm too in love with my Mac. I don't save very many pics anymore. Just ones here and there that I love, find funny, or know I'll never be able to find again.

wait.. how many pictures do you guys have saved onto your computer? :naughty:

thousand or so. and in fact i am putting together a mik gallery, as soon as coppermine stops being bitchy and feels like cooperating :mf_rosetinted:

jeez maybe i do have a problem :blink: i have over 2000 and i didn't think i had that much :shocked:

oh it's not much :biggrin2: on one of my sites gallery, I have nearly 8000 pics (not mika re.) :wink2: and I know of galleries with WAYYY more pics. lol it's a crazy world :bleh:

Woooow people have a lot of pictures! Maybe Mika is the most photographed man in the world now?! :blink::bleh:

i think mika just stands out to photographers :wub2: they would be taking pictures of johnny depp or someone and then they see mika :mf_lustslow:

it would be so fun to take pictures of mika!!! :biggrin2:

so pretty much mika's just the sexiest man in the world :wub2: :wub2:

i think mika just stands out to photographers :wub2: they would be taking pictures of johnny depp or someone and then they see mika :mf_lustslow:

it would be so fun to take pictures of mika!!! :biggrin2:

so pretty much mika's just the sexiest man in the world :wub2: :wub2:

Haha well I DO want to be a phtographer. I've been waiting for a week now to find out if I've been accepted at the new college I want to go to. (I'm suppose to know by the 8th.)

I've been thinking about all the different types of photography there is and I'd love to try things like arial photography, weddings and photo journalism. With photo journalism I'd love to be the photographer at concerts! I could enjoy a concert while getting paid to do my work! :cool:

On a side note: whenever I tell people that I'm afraid they think I only want to be a photographer so I could do things like take pics at a Mika concert. Wrong! I've been interested in photography just a little longer than I've known Mika! :cool: I'm also not comfortable with taking pics of people and having them posing. I'm more of an abstract kind of person... I like to get right up close and take pics of things that make up cool designs and what-not.

*whew* sorry I'm getting long winded and side tracked tonight!

Because he said he stayed home in bed? It seemed like that's what he was trying to imply. Otherwise why even mention it.

Maybe he was just emphasising how well-rested he feels: if you don't feel rested after laying in bed for two days straight then what will...?

Nothing gets past the 24/7 stalking team here at MFC.
Yay chest hair is growing back!

You noticed that it was missing in the first place? :blink:

40.jpg
mika2197-1.jpg

mika2199-1.jpg

Thank you, darlings. These pictures would make lovely front-covers for bad!fic. :roftl:

thousand or so. and in fact i am putting together a mik gallery, as soon as coppermine stops being bitchy and feels like cooperating

I look forward to that. You always have the best photos. :wub2:

Maybe he was just emphasising how well-rested he feels: if you don't feel rested after laying in bed for two days straight then what will...?

He made it sound like the whole staying in bed thing was an unfortunate thing that couldn't be avoided. Anyway we know he's sick now for certain. He left the gig in Munich ASAP and could barely talk. Someone said see you tomorrow in Dusseldorf and he said "I hope so." :thumbdown:

You noticed that it was missing in the first place?

Hey don't quote me in there. I don't know nothin' bout no chest hair. :blink:

He made it sound like the whole staying in bed thing was an unfortunate thing that couldn't be avoided. Anyway we know he's sick now for certain. He left the gig in Munich ASAP and could barely talk. Someone said see you tomorrow in Dusseldorf and he said "I hope so." :thumbdown:

awww, thats not really good :thumbdown:

untitled.jpg

Bloody hell, yet again. :thumbdown:

Hey don't quote me in there. I don't know nothin' bout no chest hair. :blink:

I wasn't implying that you do, merely highlighting the stalkeryness of the MFC. :naughty:

Oh, no... poor Mika. What's wrong with him?