Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't want to get mika mad at me and get one of these dirty looks. :blink:

Apparently someone got a dirty look from him at the concert I went to. :naughty:

I didn't happen to catch it but my friend did. First this guy and his lady friend were talking to my friend and she kept on hitting me with her purse and then she pushed past us up to the front and he followed. There wasn't any room and I could tell the girl behind the guy was frustrated because she was shorter. I guess how I ended up missing Mika's look was because I happened to have taken this at the same time...

touchynono.jpg

:roftl: That's right, I caught it happening and I didn't know until after the concert.

i think mika just stands out to photographers :wub2: they would be taking pictures of johnny depp or someone and then they see mika :mf_lustslow:

it would be so fun to take pictures of mika!!! :biggrin2:

so pretty much mika's just the sexiest man in the world :wub2: :wub2:

Word. :mf_lustslow:

Oh, that's what he's doing. :blink:

I bet he didn't appreciate it. :naughty:

Nah, I guess he didn't. :naughty:

I have the same question !

The guy had been drinking and tried to grab Mika's gloves. No clue what he was trying to accomplish by doing that! Luckily he didn't pull Mika off blance! It would have sucked to look back away from the camera and see that Mika had disappeared from the stage!

I was like " :shocked: wtf? ............ :roftl: " I didnt saw that he wanted to steal his gloves xD

You thought he was trying to get at something else. :roftl:

So did I. Are those gloves attached to the suit? :blink:

Yes they seem to be. I have a pic where he's holding the mic with his right hand and the cord with his left and the gloves are just dangling. Also in the background is Mikey rocking out in an elephant suite and some film crew that's backstage.

Yes they seem to be. I have a pic where he's holding the mic with his right hand and the cord with his left and the gloves are just dangling. Also in the background is Mikey rocking out in an elephant suite and some film crew that's backstage.

What part of the suit are the gloves attached to? That photo is quite confusing. :blink:

What part of the suit are the gloves attached to? That photo is quite confusing. :blink:

It looks like they're attached to the inside of the sleeves. I think with the pic the cord they're connected with must be strechy because the guy is pulling one of them far down.

It looks like they're attached to the inside of the sleeves. I think with the pic the cord they're connected with must be strechy because the guy is pulling one of them far down.

Oh, now it makes sense. What the hell would that guy have accomplished by dragging Mika's hand down? :blink::roftl: