Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,i understand you,i wanted to hear you,but its ok,i was tryin to be a good friend T^T

Hahaha just kidding,if you dont wanna tell me its ok :biggrin2: ,sometimes i dont wanna tell my pervert thoughts :naughty:

Just trying to keep the thread clean. :thumb_yello:

More perverted thoughts belong in the Knitting Thread. :bleh:

Oh, now it makes sense. What the hell would that guy have accomplished by dragging Mika's hand down? :blink::roftl:

Umm... brining his hand close to his? I dunno. I think he was trying to get noticed. :thumbdown: I just find it hilarious that I ended up with a picture of it and I didn't mean to!

Hahaha,i'm so ashamed xDDD LOL

The conversation between you and Scut is cracking me up! :roftl:

What can I say, I have the mentality of a man. On average men think about sex every 28 seconds. :boxed:

I love you too. :sneaky2:

Are you serious about the 28 seconds thing? I've heard sooo many variations! If so, I wonder what it is for females. We can't be any better! I think this board has proven it at times! :wink2:

Gee thanks for that smiley. It's kind of like saying "bitch I love you." hahahaha :wink2:

OH GOSHH!!! 28 seconds?!! omfg,you are a bad influence!!!! :roftl:

That's what research has indicated. :boxed:

Are you serious about the 28 seconds thing? I've heard sooo many variations! If so, I wonder what it is for females. We can't be any better! I think this board has proven it at times! :wink2:

Gee thanks for that smiley. It's kind of like saying "bitch I love you." hahahaha :wink2:

Well, that's what I heard. I'm sure that females aren't that much better. Certainly not some females. :bleh:

That's exactly what I was saying, bitch. :wub2:

That's what research has indicated. :boxed:

Well, that's what I heard. I'm sure that females aren't that much better. Certainly not some females. :bleh:

That's exactly what I was saying. :naughty:

Wow. So if you talk to Mika longer than 28 seconds... JUST KIDDING! I really want them to to a study on females now. I want to see what they come up with.:roftl:

Yes that's what I figured. Oh well, tough love or no love at all I guess! :wink2:

Oh....the truth hurts xD

Well, it didn't surprise me that much. :bleh:

Wow. So if you talk to Mika longer than 28 seconds... JUST KIDDING!

My thought exactly. :lmao:

Yes that's what I figured. Oh well, tough love or no love at all I guess! :wink2:

You know you love it tough, baby. :wub2:

AHAHAHAHA. Glad I wasn't the only one.

Honey, you're never alone. :biggrin2:

We're so silly. :naughty:

Indeed we are. :roftl:

Its surprising for a innocent little girl u.u,just kidding,its surprising because how can we know that stuff xD WOW....the humanity xD

The wonders of science, revealing our true natures. :naughty:

Scut, do you have any idea how they go about figuring that stuff out? Is it all done by surveys or is it more fancy than that? :naughty:

I think it must have been a survey or self-report of some sort. A lot of psychological research depends on subjective reporting. :thumb_yello:

Honey, you're never alone. :biggrin2:

Indeed we are. :lol3:

The wonders of science, revealing our true natures. :naughty:

I think it must have been a survey. A lot of psychological research depends on subjective reporting. :thumb_yello:

Good to know that someone was on the same wave as me that time. :roftl:

It's cool being silly.

I can see them now doing a different method of research. There's two guys in a room. One is the researcher holding a stop watch, the other one is the participant sitting there with a pencil and paper. The researching says, "okay, make a line on this piece of paper everytime you think about sex." :naughty:

Funny thing is, 28 is one of my favorite numbers. :mf_rosetinted:

I can see them now doing a different method of research. There's two guys in a room. One is the researcher holding a stop watch, the other one is the participant sitting there with a pencil and paper. The researching says, "okay, make a line on this piece of paper everytime you think about sex." :naughty:

Oh, yes, I'm sure that's exactly how they did it, highly scientific. :roftl:

That's embarrasing!!! Oh well,they are humans too....

WOOO!!! my first 200 posts!!

Awww, it's not really embarrassing, it's not their fault. :bleh:

Congratulations. :original: