Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psh yeah. I like to go around asking people how often they think of making chicken. :mf_rosetinted:

I know we're SO bad at taking over threads.:tears:

Hahaha,if i ask that im sure that they will think that i have problems xD,i guess i have,yeah,my problem is being curious ._.

Let me post a picture so im not off-topic ^^

mika264bn2ym1.jpg

I like it,he looks so young,oh if you wanna keep talking about pervert thoughts,dont worry,its ok for me xD

Hahaha,if i ask that im sure that they will think that i have problems xD,i guess i have,yeah,my problem is being curious ._.

mika264bn2ym1.jpg

I like it,he looks so young,oh if you wanna keep talking about pervert thoughts,dont worry,its ok for me xD

:yikes: wow he looks so young, and his hair is all... flicked

EDIT: i forgot to mention; boxers!

haha, dont be embarassed! ure entertaining me

Nah I'm not really that embarrassed. I just didn't know others were lurking at this hour. (It's 7:30am for me) :naughty:

mika264bn2ym1.jpg

I saw this pic not too long ago! He looks so young. What also stood out to me was his boxers. He wears his pants so low! I'd be too terrified that if I did that they'd just fall off!

I do. :mf_rosetinted:

OK, we'll stop hijacking this one. :bleh:

Pff... you can because you can tell people that you're doing it for research. I obviously don't have a good enough excuse. :naughty:

We should make a thread just so that it can be our own thread. I don't feel as bad when I hijack my own thread. :naughty:

Nah I'm not really that embarrassed. I just didn't know others were lurking at this hour. (It's 7:30am for me) :naughty:

I saw this pic not too long ago! He looks so young. What also stood out to me was his boxers. He wears his pants so low! I'd be too terrified that if I did that they'd just fall off!

Pff... you can because you can tell people that you're doing it for research. I obviously don't have a good enough excuse. :naughty:

We should make a thread just so that it can be our own thread. I don't feel as bad when I hijack my own thread. :naughty:

lol, either that or his boxers are high

it's 10:04 at night here

Eyeliner??? OMFG im so blind xD...

haha i didnt notice that either... *looks at the picture again*

he is too!

lol, either that or his boxers are high

it's 10:04 at night here

haha i didnt notice that either... *looks at the picture again*

he is too!

"either that or his boxers are high..." :roftl: Too funny.

I didn't notice the eyeliner either. I guess maybe it's because it's not a close up. I saw his eyes but I didn't pay that much attention.

Wow, it does look like he's wearing eyeliner. I just tried zooming in on the pic. Either that or he has really dark eyelashes.

yeah, theyd have to be freakishly dark dark, but i would bet that he is wearing eyeliner, it looks way too dark to not be though

yeah, theyd have to be freakishly dark dark, but i would bet that he is wearing eyeliner, it looks way too dark to not be though

That's it. I'm offcially jealous. HE can pull off eyeliner and I can't. I cannot apply that stuff to save my life no matter how many times I have practiced! :sneaky2:

He used to look more effeminate. :wub2:

marr6ah2.jpg

P9060089.jpg

Now he's butched up, which isn't a bad thing either. :wink2:

haha, he does, lol i had to google effeminate

whos he hugging in the first pic?

and i reckon he is wearing eyeliner, especially in that first pic u can see it. on second looking at it, do u guys think mascara as well? cause his lashes are all bunched like it, and look longer than what they do now

marr6ah2.jpg

P9060089.jpg

(Btw, these pics are from Jodi Marr's website which appears to be down now.)

Now he's butched up, which isn't a bad thing either. :wink2:

I wish I had known about him back in those days! I think the first time I heard one of his songs, ironically my favorite Love Today, was back in April. I didn't become a fan until May, went to the concert in June and then became a 100% fan then and found this board some how!

marr6ah2.jpg

P9060089.jpg

(Btw, these pics are from Jodi Marr's website which appears to be down now.)

I haven't seen this ones before !

He looks very young and his hair is so cute !

And he wears make up !

:wub2:

That's it. I'm offcially jealous. HE can pull off eyeliner and I can't. I cannot apply that stuff to save my life no matter how many times I have practiced! :sneaky2:

dont worry! neither can i, and only if i take about an hour can i manage it somethimes. i end up looking outlined like a cartoon, or a raccoon

whos he hugging in the first pic?
Ohh!! Now i can see it!! I wish i was the girl xD

The woman is Jodi Marr who co-wrote the songs on his album. The photos are from her website. :original:

i reckon he is wearing eyeliner, especially in that first pic u can see it. on second looking at it, do u guys think mascara as well? cause his lashes are all bunched like it, and look longer than what they do now

It's definitely eyeliner. I don't think he needs mascara, his lashes are already very defined.

dont worry! neither can i, and only if i take about an hour can i manage it somethimes. i end up looking outlined like a cartoon, or a raccoon

I never know if it goes inside your lashes (closest to your eye) or outide. I've seen and heard of it done both ways before. No matter which way I try it comes out horrible so I just stick to mascara. Last Saturday I wore mascara and forgot it was waterproof. That was the only time I came out with the smokey eye look after I slept for the night and took a shower. :naughty: