Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman is Jodi Marr who co-wrote the songs on his album. The photos are from her website. :original:

It's definitely eyeliner. I don't think he needs mascara, his lashes are already very defined.

cool!

i hadnt paid much attention to his eyes before now, lol

Last Saturday I wore mascara and forgot it was waterproof. That was the only time I came out with the smokey eye look after I slept for the night and took a shower. :naughty:

Awww, they're called 'panda eyes'. I woke up this morning with a pair of them. I don't even remember putting it on last night. :boxed:

I wish I had known about him back in those days! I think the first time I heard one of his songs, ironically my favorite Love Today, was back in April. I didn't become a fan until May, went to the concert in June and then became a 100% fan then and found this board some how!

I think that's exactly how my love of Mika began. Love Today in April, then I became obsessed with the CD, I went to his concert in June and became obsessed with HIM, and then I found the MFC!

And I think that picture of him and Jodi is absolutely adorable.

Awww, they're called 'panda eyes'. I woke up this morning with a pair of them. I don't even remember putting it on last night. :boxed:

"panda eyes" I've never heard of that before! My friend told me that baby oil takes mascara off. It worked for me but it was really oily.

I think that's exactly how my love of Mika began. Love Today in April, then I became obsessed with the CD, I went to his concert in June and became obsessed with HIM, and then I found the MFC!

And I think that picture of him and Jodi is absolutely adorable.

:biggrin2: What concert did you go to? I went to the Boston one. It wasn't only my first (and so far only) Mika concert but it was my first real concert ever! I'm glad it was my first one too. It was amazing! :cheerful_h4h:

:biggrin2: What concert did you go to? I went to the Boston one. It wasn't only my first (and so far only) Mika concert but it was my first real concert ever! I'm glad it was my first one too. It was amazing! :cheerful_h4h:

I went to the Atlanta concert :)

It was my first and only Mika experience as well, but it wasn't my first concert ever.

6am,im goin to sleep,im gonna be more stupid and blind if i dont sleep,bye bye guys :biggrin2:

OH! And dont be pervert :naughty:

bit of a tall ask isnt it? lol

night night!

im gunna upload some pics from jodi marrs flickr in a sec

i hadnt paid much attention to his eyes before now, lol

Really? His eyes are one of his best features. :original:

mika001b012807qg8mikaaoly4.th.jpg

mika001b012007ms3ys3.th.jpg

(Click on the images to enlarge them.)

"panda eyes" I've never heard of that before! My friend told me that baby oil takes mascara off. It worked for me but it was really oily.

I use Loreal make up remover and cleanser in one. :thumb_yello:

Really? They're one of his best features.

mika001b012807qg8mikaaoly4.th.jpg

mika001b012007ms3ys3.th.jpg

(Click on the images to enlarge them.)

i had noticed that they were very nice brown, but thats all!

ohhh thanks for the pics :biggrin2:

I went to the Atlanta concert :)

It was my first and only Mika experience as well, but it wasn't my first concert ever.

I can't wait for him to hit up the states again someday! :biggrin2:

bit of a tall ask isnt it? lol

:naughty:

Really? They're one of his best features.

I keep on trying to figure out if his eyes are brown or hazel. I think they might be hazel but sometimes they look dark brown.

I tried looking for mascara or makeup remover that night in the grocery store since the drugs stores had closed. It was a lot cheaper for me o buy baby oil then what they wanted for makeup remover! :boxed:

I can't wait for him to hit up the states again someday! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

I keep on trying to figure out if his eyes are brown or hazel. I think they might be hazel but sometimes they look dark brown.

I tried looking for mascara or makeup remover that night in the grocery store since the drugs stores had closed. It was a lot cheaper for me o buy baby oil then what they wanted for makeup remover! :boxed:

i think in lots of light they look lighter

i had noticed that they were very nice brown, but thats all!

I think they're mid-brown. They're also large and a nice shape. Most of all, though, I envy his lashes: I can't get mine to look like that even with mascara. :sneaky2:

I think they're mid-brown. They're also large and a nice shape. Most of all, though, I envy his lashes: I can't get mine to look like that even with mascara. :sneaky2:

thats a :sneaky2: from me too, i have a guy friend whose lashes girls would kill for.

i think in lots of light they look lighter

True. They seem to change with the lighting.

I think they must be in the middle too. They get lighter with a lot of light but with out a lot they're brown.

You're going ot hate me but my lashes are naturally dark. They're not super long though but mascara brings them out more. Too bad I have a problem with racoon eyes haha. I never know if you're supposed to apply mascara to the tops and bottoms of your lashes or just your tops. I've seen that both ways too. I'm so horrible at makeup! :doh: I guess that gene skipped me.:wink2:

thats a :sneaky2: from me too, i have a guy friend whose lashes girls would kill for.

I had a guy friend once that I was like that too. It always happens to the guys!

I think they must be in the middle too. They get lighter with a lot of light but with out a lot they're brown.

You're going ot hate me but my lashes are naturally dark. They're not super long though but mascara brings them out more. Too bad I have a problem with racoon eyes haha. I never know if you're supposed to apply mascara to the tops and bottoms of your lashes or just your tops. I've seen that both ways too. I'm so horrible at makeup! :doh: I guess that gene skipped me.:wink2:

I had a guy friend once that I was like that too. It always happens to the guys!

i do it just to the top ones, and it seems to catch onto the bottom ones then. If i put it directly onto the bottom ones they look really long and weird. Im really bad at it too, im almost not a teenage anymore and i still only wear it when i have to.

Why does God give great lashes to men? It's not like they need them. :sneaky2:

Lucky duck! My lashes are very curly but not very long and not very dark either so I have to put on mascara before you can see them. I don't use much make up; I look younger than my age so if I put on a lot I end up looking like a try-hard little tart. :|

i do it just to the top ones, and it seems to catch onto the bottom ones then. If i put it directly onto the bottom ones they look really long and weird. Im really bad at it too, im almost not a teenage anymore and i still only wear it when i have to.

I hardly wear makeup. I go through phases where I'll wear mascara and chapstick and that's about it now.

well i better go to bed

night night PhotoJenic! and anyone else out there

Good night! I'm heading to bed too! :bleh:

Why does God give great lashes to men? It's not like they need them. :sneaky2:

Lucky duck! My lashes are very curly but not very long and not very dark either so I have to put on mascara before you can see them. I don't use much make up; I look younger than my age so if I put on a lot I end up looking like a try-hard little tart. :|

Pfff who knows! I've also noticed that men who have long hair have niiiice shiny non-frizzy hair! It's SO unfair! :doh:

Smut Money... I'm headed to bed yo. It's past 8:30am. I'm finally beat! I'll catch youse on laterz aight?! :cool::wub2: