Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsk! :sneaky2:

He's a young guy........I suspect he doesn't really give two hoots about big girls but I mean that in a good way!

He seems to be a well rounded and accepting kinda guy would would take everybody as they come without predjudice.

"Big girl" is his reaction to seeing a documentary about guys who are crazy about big girls and the big girls lapping up the attention.........I'm guessing he just thought it was "insane" "pointlessly delicious" "amazing"........come on! you know how our boy is!!

When I see reviews saying that the song is about his love of big women or that he's being patronising towards them I always think that they're missing the point........it was written in 15 minutes to capture a moment when he was amused by a TV program and had a flash of inspiration!

All this said he was lovely to me and I'm a very big girl!! :wink2:

So..........who knows! :wub2:

He's a young guy........I suspect he doesn't really give two hoots about big girls but I mean that in a good way!

He seems to be a well rounded and accepting kinda guy would would take everybody as they come without predjudice.

"Big girl" is his reaction to seeing a documentary about guys who are crazy about big girls and the big girls lapping up the attention.........I'm guessing he just thought it was "insane" "pointlessly delicious" "amazing"........come on! you know how our boy is!!

When I see reviews saying that the song is about his love of big women or that he's being patronising towards them I always think that they're missing the point........it was written in 15 minutes to capture a moment when he was amused by a TV program and had a flash of inspiration!

This post confused me. It was like, you think he likes big women, and you don't. :roftl: I'm sorry vixen, I'm naturally confused.

yeah, that's exactly how i feel about him. but we were talking about our first reactions to the song. and that was when i didn't really know much about mika, but now, i know that he's a really accepting guy. he not the "judge a book by it's cover" kind of guys that are mostly out there. i think that's what makes him so unique, he gives people a chance. :wub2:

and what do you mean by that first sentence?

This post confused me. It was like, you think he likes big women, and you don't. :roftl: I'm sorry vixen, I'm naturally confused.

yeah, that's exactly how i feel about him. but we were talking about our first reactions to the song. and that was when i didn't really know much about mika, but now, i know that he's a really accepting guy. he not the "judge a book by it's cover" kind of guys that are mostly out there. i think that's what makes him so unique, he gives people a chance. :wub2:

and what do you mean by that first sentence?

I mean that women tend to obsess about size etc but young guys don't really care.

At the Big Girl shoot he wasn't all...."oooh, you big girls are just great....I'm so proud that I wrote a song about you.....it's a topic that I feel really strongly about"......it was just one of his songs that's been received well and it's having a video made for it so it can be released.

Do you get my point?

It seems like it's just a song to him......without any special meaning (I mean the subject matter not that the song itself doesn't have special meaning!)

I say this as a 'big girl' who would love to think that he has a soft spot for big girls but I really dont think would really give it a thought.

Does that make any more sense? :boxed:

I feel like I've analyzed to death a subject matter that I'm saying Mika hasn't given much thought to!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

what? aww that's not nice! Yeah saranyde is skinny which hurts because I;m not skinny. But i'm not a big girl. Kinda middle. I would've thought he was passionate on the subject and that it wasn't just like...an object more than soemthing he's passioante about.

Mmmmmmmm....I'm worried that your still not getting me! :boxed:

Ok............back to the Big Girl shoot as it's the most relevant example I have!

He wasn't going "isn't this great all you big girls here looking all big and lovely, etc" it was more..."wow, all this colour, laughter, buzz....we're all having so much fun....this video is going to be great.....I'm so proud of it.....hey isn't life great!!"

The correographer and the director were far more focused on the "Big Girl" theme than Mika was..........he was just up for a laugh.

I mean that women tend to obsess about size etc but young guys don't really care.

At the Big Girl shoot he wasn't all...."oooh, you big girls are just great....I'm so proud that I wrote a song about you.....it's a topic that I feel really strongly about"......it was just one of his songs that's been received well and it's having a video made for it so it can be released.

Do you get my point?

It seems like it's just a song to him......without any special meaning (I mean the subject matter not that the song itself doesn't have special meaning!)

I say this as a 'big girl' who would love to think that he has a soft spot for big girls but I really dont think would really give it a thought.

I feel like I've analyzed to death a subject matter that I'm saying Mika hasn't given much thought to!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha, yeah, it makes a bit more sense. but i'm still a little confused. so, you think that mika doesn't have any thoughts about big girls, that he doesn't even care? that he just likes someone for who they are ont he inside right? is that the poiont your trying to get across?

but with some of the things that you said made him look like he doesn't really like big girls. like the ones highlighted.

i mean, yeah, when i really think about it, he did qrite the song in 15 minutes in a hotel room at 2am when he couldn't sleep. but, i think that he loves all his fans. even the big girls. and now we have a connection to him. and he doesn't have to write a song that actually means something, but why would he just write a song for no reason, just from inspiration? there must be something in him that likes big girls.

none of that probably made sense. hahaha :roftl:

huh? :boxed:

i was at his gig yesterday...:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i was just in the crowd, but for a moment i felt like...:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: me too! when i was at his gig back in june, he definatly looked at me while he sang "shock shock me!" in love today! and i started smiling soo big. and laughing. hahaha :naughty:

did you have fun!?

aww... i'm sorry. that happens to the best of us.

oh! i wanna go to the butterfly lounge too! and dance to Big Girl(you are beautiful)! :biggrin2:

i wanna go there too! but i would have to wear a fatsuit :(

hahaha my mom and i did a wishbone thing and i wished to go to a mika gig :)

haha, that is top of my wish list too

Do you get my point?

I feel like I've analyzed to death a subject matter that I'm saying Mika hasn't given much thought to!!

i think i can understand what u mean, it is just a mundane part of life, and mika is so accepcting etc. that he just sees it as normal, and that they are people like everyone else

huh? :boxed:

i was at his gig yesterday...

i was just in the crowd, but for a moment i felt like...:blush-anim-cl:

:yikes: lucky you!

Mmmmmmmm....I'm worried that your still not getting me! :boxed:

Ok............back to the Big Girl shoot as it's the most relevant example I have!

He wasn't going "isn't this great all you big girls here looking all big and lovely, etc" it was more..."wow, all this colour, laughter, buzz....we're all having so much fun....this video is going to be great.....I'm so proud of it.....hey isn't life great!!"

The correographer and the director were far more focused on the "Big Girl" theme than Mika was..........he was just up for a laugh.

okay, so i think i get what you mean... that he just wants to have fun with everything? like, even tense subjects like "big women"? it's not that he doesn't care, it's that he just wants to have fun with everything and not take stuff so seriously. right?

Yeah I'm a bit confused. Is the song just for the song and not for the passion towards people not 00? Or do you mean, he sees what's inside people instead of what's on the outside because it doesn't matter? Or is he bias and not caring? oy.

If you watch him in interviews where he's asked about the song he looks kind of quizzical when the interviewer makes a big issue about the size 0 thing.... he used to always make reference to the documentary he wrote it about but I've noticed that more recently he talks about his mum and other family memebers sizes, his own bullying at school for his "big hips" and the concept of being comfortable with who you are. It's like he's trying to come up with an answer that satisfies that interviewer rather than it being a hot topic for him!

I think there's a lot of reponsibilty being heaped on his shoulders to be campaigning for big girls when he just wrote a little ditty about them which sounded great and ended up on his album........

I'm gonna stop now cos I'm really rambling about this now even though, obviously, it's a subject close to my heart!

I find it funny when people ask if I only liked Mika because he wrote Big Girl!! The first time I heard it though it just made me smile! :biggrin2:

okay, so i think i get what you mean... that he just wants to have fun with everything? like, even tense subjects like "big women"? it's not that he doesn't care, it's that he just wants to have fun with everything and not take stuff so seriously. right?

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Like life's too short to be miserable or mean......lets all have a big party........a MIKA party! And everyone's invited...........big girls, skinny girls......skinny boys (:wink2: ), big boys (:roftl: ), chickens, crocs........etc.etc!!

He really has the mentality (and I mean mentality, not intellect!!) of a school boy and how many of them have strong opinions on serious subjects and want to have heated debates about them??

Nah.......they just want to dress up in silly costumes and jump around! :roftl: