Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

yeah, i know what you mean. personally, i would rather be curvy and full-figured than really skinny. but i have my up days and my down days. but i try to make them all up days. :biggrin2: haha. yeah, i hate when guys who are older than me hit on me. it's really annoying and i don't like it. it sketches me out really bad too. not cool guys. :thumbdown: but i wouldn't be sketched out if mika hit on me! i don't think any of us would! :wink2:

omg! yes! we have to have a MFC party at the butterfly lounge and have mika come! haha, now, if i could only get to california...

Yeah, I have my up and my down days too. I think it really depends also on how you dress. I've found some shirts recently that I fell in love with because they look really good with my body figure and they feel great. If I had enough money I'd go buy more! :naughty:

Umm... if I didn't know Mika and if he started hitting on me I might be a little sketched out. Although that's just me, if someone starts to hit on me I insantly rule them off as sketchy (especially if it's at a dance club/bar.)

You mean.... you can just flap your arms and fly? :blink:

It's the opening in the front of his underwear, the erm, easy-access opening. :biggrin2:

Ahhhahahaha. "easy-access" cracks me up! I'm not the only one who uses that term. :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have my up and my down days too. I think it really depends also on how you dress. I've found some shirts recently that I fell in love with because they look really good with my body figure and they feel great. If I had enough money I'd go buy more! :naughty:

Umm... if I didn't know Mika and if he started hitting on me I might be a little sketched out. Although that's just me, if someone starts to hit on me I insantly rule them off as sketchy (especially if it's at a dance club/bar.)

You mean.... you can just flap your arms and fly? :blink:

yeah! in the past year, i've noticed that many stores are carrying clothes that look good on girls like us! i have many shirts and pants that look good on me, and yeah, i get some of my jeans from stores like gap or american eagle, that cost a lot of money, but i wear them alot cuz jeans are like sweatpants to me... weird, i know. but in my mind, it's worth the money if i'm going to look good and it'll boost my confidence right? :biggrin2:

no. i wish... then i would go to europe right now. and fly into one of mika's gigs. haha. :bleh:

Here's the pic that reminds me of Hannah's....

grrr.jpg

I honestly was so upset when I saw this pic. I had a really great view at the concert and I was stand up two steps higher than most people so I was able to see over everyone's heads. In order to get some good pictures though I had to hold the camera over my head and forward a little so that I wouldn't get other peoples hands and arms in the pics. Mika ended up coming over to our side of the stage and I had my camera ready and he was looking over in my direction. I forgot that since he was closer I had to tilt the camera up more to get him (I was just about standing level with the stage it was maybe just 5ish inches higher than the step I was on...) and well since i forgot that's all I got. I almost wanted to delete it because it made me sad each time I saw it because that would have been the perfect picture and I missed it!

None the less I kept it because well why not? It's still a great memory rom the concer and it's a great picture of his shirt, neck, arms, and some of his braces.

grrr.jpg

I honestly was so upset when I saw this pic. I had a really great view at the concert and I was stand up two steps higher than most people so I was able to see over everyone's heads. In order to get some good pictures though I had to hold the camera over my head and forward a little so that I wouldn't get other peoples hands and arms in the pics. Mika ended up coming over to our side of the stage and I had my camera ready and he was looking over in my direction. I forgot that since he was closer I had to tilt the camera up more to get him (I was just about standing level with the stage it was maybe just 5ish inches higher than the step I was on...) and well since i forgot that's all I got. I almost wanted to delete it because it made me sad each time I saw it because that would have been the perfect picture and I missed it!

None the less I kept it because well why not? It's still a great memory rom the concer and it's a great picture of his shirt, neck, arms, and some of his braces.

omg. did you got to his show in boston?!

grrr.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: I'm glad you didn't delete it. It's great.

yeah! in the past year, i've noticed that many stores are carrying clothes that look good on girls like us! i have many shirts and pants that look good on me, and yeah, i get some of my jeans from stores like gap or american eagle, that cost a lot of money, but i wear them alot cuz jeans are like sweatpants to me... weird, i know. but in my mind, it's worth the money if i'm going to look good and it'll boost my confidence right? :biggrin2:

no. i wish... then i would go to europe right now. and fly into one of mika's gigs. haha. :bleh:

I got some pretty jeans at I think I store called Dots. They were only around $20 each. I think all the jeans I own have some type of beading or pattern on them. I got my shirts at Fashion Bug. They seem to carry trendy clothing. I'm just not too fond of how they split up the store so that girls and I don't know what you call it, misses maybe, is on one side and plus is on the other. I normally shop on the misses side and I have to go over to the plus for jeans or to look for a shirt if the misses ones are a little too small. Once I go over to the plus side though sometimes they're too big. I really cannot win. :roftl:

That's why I'm going to swim. :wink2: That's what google maps used to tell people to do! One during class my friend pointed out that if you googled mapped from say NYC to I think Paris France google would give you some directions to some warf and then it said to swim across the ocean so many miles. It also said the trip would be about 14 hours long... like they can caculate someones swimming time! :wink2::roftl:

omg. did you got to his show in boston?!

Yes! :biggrin2: Why?

:wub2: :wub2: I'm glad you didn't delete it. It's great.

Aw thanks. I'm glad I didn't delete it too. I would have always know that there would be one picture missing and eventually I'd regret it. His shirt also cracks me up.

Guys I'm sorry to admit this but I think Mika has some competition with the little guy on his shirt. That little guy is so darn sexy. :roftl:

I DID TOO! :shocked::biggrin2:

Really now?! Where were you standing? I don't think I knew about the MFC at the time. If I did I just lurked here and it was't for long, but I think I found it not long after the concert when I was checking out his myspace.

Really now?! Where were you standing? I don't think I knew about the MFC at the time. If I did I just lurked here and it was't for long, but I think I found it not long after the concert when I was checking out his myspace.

yes, i was there. :biggrin2: and it was the best night of my life. i was standing pretty close to the stage with a bunch of my friends and a bunch of girls that we met there. and then there was a couple (2 guys)and ,they were wicked funny and incredibly nice and they were probably mika's age, were kind of protecting us from the sketchy guys. that was really nice. where were you standing?

i'll post my pictures from the concert. :biggrin2:

yes, i was there. :biggrin2: and it was the best night of my life. i was standing pretty close to the stage with a bunch of my friends and a bunch of girls that we met there. and then there was a couple (2 guys)and ,they were wicked funny and incredibly nice and they were probably mika's age, were kind of protecting us from the sketchy guys. that was really nice. where were you standing?

i'll post my pictures from the concert. :biggrin2:

His concert was probably one of the best nights of my life too. I freaking loved every second of it! The energy in the room and just the energy rushing through you... wow. It was amazing. I was so afraid though before he came on stage. I was afraid that he wasn't going to be good and I was afraid that my expectations were too high as it being my first concert ever. When he came out on stage at the beginning of relax I kept on thinking "WHEN is he going to turn around?!!! WHY isn't he turning around?" Then he finally did and TOTALLY blew me away. He was so much better than what I was expecting!

Okay anyway, you know how it was a dance club type place? There were two steps leading down onto the dance floor. As you're facing the stage I was standing on the top step on the left side of the stage as close as you could be to the speaker haha. At one point I was able to reach out and touch the speaker but some how I got pushed down a little bit so my friend was standing in that spot. Were you more in the center or more on Martin or Mikey's side? If you were more towards the center or Martin's side you must have seen that girl pass out. :shocked:

That was nice of those guys! We had some rude people near where I was. A fight ended up breaking out for a few seconds. :boxed: We met some girls after waiting in line to get our CD's signed and either they were near that fight or there was another one. I was so afraid because there was a LOT of pushing. I was terrified that I was going to fall onto the girls in front of me and knock them down off of their step and have them knock the other people over. :boxed:

Did you get a wristband to meet him after the show?

I'm trying to figure his shirt out. I really like it. I looked up "year zero" but no clothing brand came up at all. Hm.

I remember I looked it up a loooooong time ago and came up with some sort of night club or something in the UK. There was a myspace page with different shirts (including that one)... dunno where it is now though because I just googled it and didn't find it again.

His concert was probably one of the best nights of my life too. I freaking loved every second of it! The energy in the room and just the energy rushing through you... wow. It was amazing. I was so afraid though before he came on stage. I was afraid that he wasn't going to be good and I was afraid that my expectations were too high as it being my first concert ever. When he came out on stage at the beginning of relax I kept on thinking "WHEN is he going to turn around?!!! WHY isn't he turning around?" Then he finally did and TOTALLY blew me away. He was so much better than what I was expecting!

Okay anyway, you know how it was a dance club type place? There were two steps leading down onto the dance floor. As you're facing the stage I was standing on the top step on the left side of the stage as close as you could be to the speaker haha. At one point I was able to reach out and touch the speaker but some how I got pushed down a little bit so my friend was standing in that spot. Were you more in the center or more on Martin or Mikey's side? If you were more towards the center or Martin's side you must have seen that girl pass out. :shocked:

That was nice of those guys! We had some rude people near where I was. A fight ended up breaking out for a few seconds. :boxed: We met some girls after waiting in line to get our CD's signed and either they were near that fight or there was another one. I was so afraid because there was a LOT of pushing. I was terrified that I was going to fall onto the girls in front of me and knock them down off of their step and have them knock the other people over. :boxed:

Did you get a wristband to meet him after the show?

omg yes, the energy and tenseness (if that's a word haha) of everyone when he came out during relax was ridiculous! we were all just screaming and waiting for him to turn around. omg, my heart is racing just thinking about it. i can still see it. hehe. :blush-anim-cl:

i was more near mikey. omg! we were really close ahahhaa. were you near that guy that was in like a sweater vest and was dancing really crazy before mika came out and just that crazy music was playing? he was really funny.:roftl:

oh my! there was a fight? and a gilr passed out? because of how hot is was probably right? or becuase she was so stunned? lol.

no! i'm so mad that i didn't buy a CD, haha. i'm such a fool. as i walked past the line for it i was like "what is this line for? why don't they just walk in?" and then i noticed that there was his album and i was like "oh, i already have that." and i just walked away! haha i totally regret it now! :doh:

but i did almost get his autograph outside! haha he did look at me, that counts right?

omg yes, the energy and tenseness (if that's a word haha) of everyone when he came out during relax was ridiculous! we were all just screaming and waiting for him to turn around. omg, my heart is racing just thinking about it. i can still see it. hehe. :blush-anim-cl:

i was more near mikey. omg! we were really close ahahhaa. were you near that guy that was in like a sweater vest and was dancing really crazy before mika came out and just that crazy music was playing? he was really funny.:roftl:

oh my! there was a fight? and a gilr passed out? because of how hot is was probably right? or becuase she was so stunned? lol.

no! i'm so mad that i didn't buy a CD, haha. i'm such a fool. as i walked past the line for it i was like "what is this line for? why don't they just walk in?" and then i noticed that there was his album and i was like "oh, i already have that." and i just walked away! haha i totally regret it now! :doh:

but i did almost get his autograph outside! haha he did look at me, that counts right?

Oh gosh I know!!! I think I might have turned ot my friend and said "why isn't he turning around?!!!" Mika sure does know how to tease like that. My adrenaline was already rushing because I've never been to a concert before, but to have the artist not show his face at first.... ooooh it was so tense! Whenever I hear the beginning of Relax or extended version of Love Today (like the ones from the iTunes festival) it makes my heart race and I feel like I'm back at the concert and I can see it all over again in my head! Well actually it's more for Love Today because that's my favorite song. When he was holding out those long notes before getting to it I seriously could not wait because I figured what was coming next.... but he just kept prolonging it! I about died. I also died when he danced during Sweet Dreams. :wink2: It made me want to go clubbing with him after. I could totally pick up on some new dance moves from him. :roftl:

Yeah there was a small fight. First this girl tried to squeeze in between me and some other girl. There was NO room because we were already about shoulder to shoulder and I didn't want to give up my spot because I had the perfect view. Finally she gave up and left. Then I felt pushing and I had to put my weight into the force so that I would go flying and knock people of the stairs. I looked over and I saw the pushing and the face of this one girl and it freaked me out! About the girl that passed out, it was before anyone came onto the stage. I think it might have been from the heat or maybe just being nervous. When I get really nervous I almost feel as thought I'm going to pass out.

Aww sorry to hear that you didn't get a CD! I didn't have his CD at the time so it worked out well. The line was SOOO long too! A film crew came by and filmed us for the news but our group was cut out and I ended up acting like a fool in front of Mika because I couldn't get my CD open. I tried opening it from the wrong end on accident.

When you saw him outside... were you close to him? I'm wondering if I might have gotten you in one of my pictures.

Oh gosh I know!!! I think I might have turned ot my friend and said "why isn't he turning around?!!!" Mika sure does know how to tease like that. My adrenaline was already rushing because I've never been to a concert before, but to have the artist not show his face at first.... ooooh it was so tense! Whenever I hear the beginning of Relax or extended version of Love Today (like the ones from the iTunes festival) it makes my heart race and I feel like I'm back at the concert and I can see it all over again in my head! Well actually it's more for Love Today because that's my favorite song. When he was holding out those long notes before getting to it I seriously could not wait because I figured what was coming next.... but he just kept prolonging it! I about died. I also died when he danced during Sweet Dreams. :wink2: It made me want to go clubbing with him after. I could totally pick up on some new dance moves from him. :roftl:

Yeah there was a small fight. First this girl tried to squeeze in between me and some other girl. There was NO room because we were already about shoulder to shoulder and I didn't want to give up my spot because I had the perfect view. Finally she gave up and left. Then I felt pushing and I had to put my weight into the force so that I would go flying and knock people of the stairs. I looked over and I saw the pushing and the face of this one girl and it freaked me out! About the girl that passed out, it was before anyone came onto the stage. I think it might have been from the heat or maybe just being nervous. When I get really nervous I almost feel as thought I'm going to pass out.

Aww sorry to hear that you didn't get a CD! I didn't have his CD at the time so it worked out well. The line was SOOO long too! A film crew came by and filmed us for the news but our group was cut out and I ended up acting like a fool in front of Mika because I couldn't get my CD open. I tried opening it from the wrong end on accident.

When you saw him outside... were you close to him? I'm wondering if I might have gotten you in one of my pictures.

yeah! i hate when people try to squeeze threw wehen there is seriously no room! hahha. that was my first real concert. i had gone to others but none like that. it was amazing! omg! yeah! i wanted to go clubbing with him after too! hahaha in my opinion he's a good dancer... like, a good emotional dancer. haha, like it comes from his heart and his adrenaline and what he's feeling. that's dancing. :wub2:

hahaha yeah, i probably would've had that problem too if i got a CD, i would've dropped it then gone down to get it and hit my head on the table coming back up. haha.

yeah, i was close to him, but these 4 or 5 girls kept hogging him and it was really annoying and that's the biggest reason that a lot of people didn't get autographs/pictures. i was wearing a purple striped zip-up hoodie and a gold headband.

yeah! i hate when people try to squeeze threw wehen there is seriously no room! hahha. that was my first real concert. i had gone to others but none like that. it was amazing! omg! yeah! i wanted to go clubbing with him after too! hahaha in my opinion he's a good dancer... like, a good emotional dancer. haha, like it comes from his heart and his adrenaline and what he's feeling. that's dancing. :wub2:

hahaha yeah, i probably would've had that problem too if i got a CD, i would've dropped it then gone down to get it and hit my head on the table coming back up. haha.

yeah, i was close to him, but these 4 or 5 girls kept hogging him and it was really annoying and that's the biggest reason that a lot of people didn't get autographs/pictures. i was wearing a purple striped zip-up hoodie and a gold headband.

There was NO room up at the front but some guy and girl older than me pushed their way through. I felt bad for the people that were up there and got pushed behind them because they were shorter. I wanted to be up in the front like that but I wasn't going to be rude and force my way. I figured my spot was good enough especially since I was just about level with Mika.

I think he's a really good dancer too. Seriously when I dance it looks like I'm having a spaz attack or something. No matter how much it comes from my heart, I still look completely horrible. *rolls eyes*

I would have much rather dropped my CD, bend down to pick it up and hit my head on the table haha. I first tried to hand my camera to Jerry (I didn't know who he was.) He showed me who to hand it to. Then after I FINALLY got the CD open I handed it to him and he was smiling. I guess he must have been watching me the wholet time since I was in front of him. Then after him and Jerry asked me my name and they had to ask me again. When he was signing it I realized that when the security guard was going to take the pic I'd probably be cut off so I got down on my knees to make it easier and I looked over and realized that he had already taken it. So then I got up feeling like a fool because Mika must have thought I was going to propose to him. Then I just stared for a second trying to take him all in because I didn't get a chance to actually look at him. At that point I think he probably was giving me a nervous smiling wondering why I was just standing there. :roftl: I'm so awkward.

IMetMika.jpg

I just looked through my pics and the only girl that I can see that has purple is just wearing a plain purple hoodie. I did realize though that once people had their stuff signed they didn't move out of the way for anyone else. I can post the couple that I have and see if you're in any of them.

There was NO room up at the front but some guy and girl older than me pushed their way through. I felt bad for the people that were up there and got pushed behind them because they were shorter. I wanted to be up in the front like that but I wasn't going to be rude and force my way. I figured my spot was good enough especially since I was just about level with Mika.

I think he's a really good dancer too. Seriously when I dance it looks like I'm having a spaz attack or something. No matter how much it comes from my heart, I still look completely horrible. *rolls eyes*

I would have much rather dropped my CD, bend down to pick it up and hit my head on the table haha. I first tried to hand my camera to Jerry (I didn't know who he was.) He showed me who to hand it to. Then after I FINALLY got the CD open I handed it to him and he was smiling. I guess he must have been watching me the wholet time since I was in front of him. Then after him and Jerry asked me my name and they had to ask me again. When he was signing it I realized that when the security guard was going to take the pic I'd probably be cut off so I got down on my knees to make it easier and I looked over and realized that he had already taken it. So then I got up feeling like a fool because Mika must have thought I was going to propose to him. Then I just stared for a second trying to take him all in because I didn't get a chance to actually look at him. At that point I think he probably was giving me a nervous smiling wondering why I was just standing there. :roftl: I'm so awkward.

IMetMika.jpg

I just looked through my pics and the only girl that I can see that has purple is just wearing a plain purple hoodie. I did realize though that once people had their stuff signed they didn't move out of the way for anyone else. I can post the couple that I have and see if you're in any of them.

You never told me all of that! :lmao: