Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

img_1610.jpg

He reminds me of someone, and I don't know who it is. I think it's my brother. My brother and Mika look very similar, honestly. They have the exact same nose and similar eyes.

Do you have a picture of this brother of yours? :das::naughty:

No he doesn't. Does he? :confused: haha. Proof please:biggrin2:

It kind of looks like an innie/outie combo.

When he's leaned back it's an outie, but otherwise you cannot see it as well. I guess it is a middy. :D

I think most really skinny people have them, though. I'm trying to think of all of the super-thin people that I know and they all have outies.

When he's leaned back it's an outie, but otherwise you cannot see it as well. I guess it is a middy. :D

I think most really skinny people have them, though. I'm trying to think of all of the super-thin people that I know and they all have outies.

Hahaha, all skinny people. So I must be fat coz mine goes wayyyyy in :lmao:

my best friend lucy is a stick and it's innie. but my friend emma who is stick has outie...i think it's heretitaeri or has to do with...IDK!!!

my best friend lucy is a stick and it's innie. but my friend emma who is stick has outie...i think it's heretitaeri or has to do with...IDK!!!

:roftl: :roftl: I'm sorry, but I love how you just spelled "hereditary." That was cute.

Anyway, I don't know. :naughty: