Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he must get incredibly sick of talking about the same horrible thing over and over

yeah, i've thought about that. if you ever notice that in some interviews he talks about it so fast now. haha.

I think at one point he could easyly stop being kind with journalists and say "do a research, Im not gonna tell you this again and again"

I think at one point he could easyly stop being kind with journalists and say "do a research, Im not gonna tell you this again and again"

I think he should. I really wish that people would ask him something interesting. Not that his life isn't interesting, but it's not anymore that we've heard about it 5000 times from different interviews. Seriously, I know that people are doing their job by asking him that, but what, do they expect to get a different answer? I'd like to hear him being asked trivial and random things.

yeah, i've thought about that. if you ever notice that in some interviews he talks about it so fast now. haha.

yeah, cause there really is no point going over it again and again

yeah... id love to see that actually

I think he should. I really wish that people would ask him something interesting. Not that his life isn't interesting, but it's not anymore that we've heard about it 5000 times from different interviews. Seriously, I know that people are doing their job by asking him that, but what, do they expect to get a different answer? I'd like to hear him being asked trivial and random things.

yeah, thats exactly what i think

yeah! like, if i was a reportrer and i was interviewing mika, i'd come up with the most random questions. like, has any of you ever seen the Tyra show, and whenever celeb guest comes on the show she always has really funny and random questions to ask him/her.

well well well mika, whats going on there eh? whats it with u and boobs :sneaky2::naughty:

haha yeah mika, this is starting to become a daily thing.

that is totally something mika would say!

haha yeah mika, this is starting to become a daily thing.

not good for the reputation at all.. espesh now that he's starting to put the moves on a big air-filled doll, what kinda sick demented person does that.. no i'm just kidding :naughty::biggrin2:

Ummm... I was under the impression that the yoga pic of Mika was actually a private pic...

You're right!

I noticed it too but I already had a moan about another private picture being in the captions thread so didn't feel I could go on about another one!

What can we do if people post them when it's fairly obvious that they are not publicity shots?!!

Sigh...........it's so unfair to him that his private life is popping up on here and we are supposed to be his loyal following! :blink:

You're right!

I noticed it too but I already had a moan about another private picture being in the captions thread so didn't feel I could go on about another one!

What can we do if people post them when it's fairly obvious that they are not publicity shots?!!

Sigh...........it's so unfair to him that his private life is popping up on here and we are supposed to be his loyal following! :blink:

it is unfair! i imagine it would be very a violating feeling for mika.

i never saw that yoga pic so it must of gotten taken off very quick

it is unfair! i imagine it would be very a violating feeling for mika.

i never saw that yoga pic so it must of gotten taken off very quick

i cant see mika feeing really violated because of a yoga picture :bleh: i think that everyone is making a big deal over a few pictures that aren't even bad

i cant see mika feeing really violated because of a yoga picture :bleh: i think that everyone is making a big deal over a few pictures that aren't even bad

i meant as in if his life started getting spread all over the internet, as in if it got worse, lol i wasnt very clear