Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he just doesn't have a favorite car so he said he doesn't know how to drive? :bleh: i don't have a favorite car either

But, in that case, he could've just said that he didn't have a favorite.

I'm with Christine. I thought it was a strange answer, as well. A lot of his answers, as of late, have been strange.

he hates being confronted and seeks for a way out of it. not cause he's lieing for the sake of it, I think, at least not all the time, but just cause he feels forced to say smt he'd rather not say. whatever reason he could have for that.

Mika's a dirty liar. Surely you know that by now. :mf_rosetinted:

No, but really, he was probably just talking about driving around with friends.

Yes, he always changes answer :mf_rosetinted:

i try to find some evidence to prove he is a good liar :naughty:

i did believe he got a pilot license :mf_rosetinted:

but youtube deleted the vids again :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6892

he hates being confronted and seeks for a way out of it. not cause he's lieing for the sake of it, I think, at least not all the time, but just cause he feels forced to say smt he'd rather not say. whatever reason he could have for that.

I think he just likes to make stuff up because he's bored. The most entertaining interviews are the ones with a bad interviewer because he basically takes to interviewing himself and talks a load of rubbish.

But, in that case, he could've just said that he didn't have a favorite.

I'm with Christine. I thought it was a strange answer, as well. A lot of his answers, as of late, have been strange.

did you really expect mika to say i don't have a favorite car?? :naughty: what's the fun in saying that?!

I thought it was very condescending. I think his answer and his tone was his way of telling her he thought it was the stupidest question he'd been asked all night.

i don't think so..i think that you look way too far into a 3 second answer to be honest :mf_rosetinted: he was just having fun with his answer :mf_rosetinted:

i don't think so..i think that you look way too far into a 3 second answer to be honest :mf_rosetinted: he was just having fun with his answer :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's because Mika is truly not interested in flashy crap like cars. It's like the fact that he was at the EMAs and everyone here said, "He does not belong there!" meaning, commercialization is what he is always talking against, and by being at the EMAs, he was in a completely different sector and was therefore out of place. When I look at him, I do not see a man who has the slightest interest in bling or cars or high-dollar fashion, like the majority of the celebrities at the EMAs. Being asked what his favorite car is is like putting him in the traditional, object-obsessed celebrity crowd, like they assume that he goes out and buys houses and cars and diamonds just because he can. So, yeah, I think that he thought it was a stupid question.

Oooo burnnnnnnn :lmao:

Well he wouldn't lie to me.....or I'll have to slap him:wink2:

i had every intention to corner him on that one, when I met him after, but he's damn good at mesmerizing you, bless him... :mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

i had every intention to corner him on that one, when I met him after, but he's damn good at mesmerizing you, bless him... :mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

I know...I hope his charm doesn't work too hard on me. I need to stay grounded and focused. *just avoid his big, brown eyes and I'll be normal* :blink:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I love how his green jeans are sticking out of his costume!

If he is trying to be sexy, he's succeeding quite well!!:biggrin2:

people get upset when i say mika's perfect but he's obviosely pretty damn amazing when he looks sexy in a monkey costume! :wub2: :wub2: