the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep,it's him in all songs

And how can it be that you only listened to them now? :shocked:

Dunno what song he took down to put the new one,but you deffinetley missed a good one

he took down Nothing you say with Calaghan :wink2:

yay! im getting ready to go to my 1st school dance. i cant dance tho. ah well, there are gonna be older 8th grade boys there, so that should be fun!lol! there is this one kid Johnny who is so cute, but i have never actually met him, just seen him. i have a feeling he is gay tho.

yay! im getting ready to go to my 1st school dance. i cant dance tho. ah well, there are gonna be older 8th grade boys there, so that should be fun!lol! there is this one kid Johnny who is so cute, but i have never actually met him, just seen him. i have a feeling he is gay tho.

School dance...cool. I'm a junior (grade 11) and have never been to one of my highschool dances. Perhaps because people just grind to horrible music...but also because I've heard that they aren't that good. Though I've heard other highschool dances are better...my school just sucks sometimes.

Johnny. Is he holy? What does he look like? Tall? Short? Hazel eyes? Blue eyes? I mean, you said you think he's gay but why? Maybe it's a rumor...

johnny wasnt there. he has curly hair and blue eyes....and he sang in my school's american idol comp! he is so cute. the dance sorta sucked, no boys like me anyways....:thumbdown:

(he even played jimmy in my states' thoroughly modern mille play! *melts*)

johnny wasnt there. he has curly hair and blue eyes....and he sang in my school's american idol comp! he is so cute. the dance sorta sucked, no boys like me anyways....:thumbdown:

Too bad Johnny wasn't there.

Awww...come one. You know what, someone probably does like you, they just haven't told you yet...they are blinded by your gorgeousness.

Too bad Johnny wasn't there.

Awww...come one. You know what, someone probably does like you, they just haven't told you yet...they are blinded by your gorgeousness.

yes, there is one kid, but now that i know he likes me he hates me! lol! my hawt art teacher was at the dance, so that made up for it i guess. i just did cotton eye joe a zillion times. ouch.

yes, there is one kid, but now that i know he likes me he hates me! lol! my hawt art teacher was at the dance, so that made up for it i guess. i just did cotton eye joe a zillion times. ouch.

Hmmm...good looking teachers...there are maybe 2 or 3 at my school and that's out of a faculty of close to/over 70...

What's "cotton eye joe"?

Hmmm...good looking teachers...there are maybe 2 or 3 at my school and that's out of a faculty of close to/over 70...

What's "cotton eye joe"?

you dont know? :shocked: my little deprived child! you have never danced to that?

So yeah. I'm still floored at how freakin' awesome Luke's music is. I'm in love with "More Than Yesterday." :wub2:

I think I may cry if/when he takes it down.

What else did I miss living under a rock? Did he take down any particularly good ones? And did anyone happen to download them? :wink2:

he took down Nothing you say with Calaghan :wink2:

I see...u know what I'll ask don't you? You and your plugin :mf_rosetinted:

So yeah. I'm still floored at how freakin' awesome Luke's music is. I'm in love with "More Than Yesterday." :wub2:

What else did I miss living under a rock? Did he take down any particularly good ones? And did anyone happen to download them? :wink2:

That color was too visible :roftl:

omg! that is my fave song alsop! i listen to it 24/7.....i wish he would sing that to me.....:mf_lustslow: cuz everyday i love him a little more than yesterday! :naughty:

btw. PM me.:mf_rosetinted:

I think I may move into this thread permanently. *Drags in a sleeping bag and pillow*

Yep, now I'm good.

I can't get over Lilac Winter Falls and More Than Yesterday. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me, what rock I was living under. I checked out one of his songs back in January or something, but then I got sidetracked and never checked out the rest.

But, now I've seen the light. I mean, after meeting him in LA I knew he was a total sweetheart; but he's also mad talented! Who'da thunk? Le sigh. :blush-anim-cl:

what did I do?

I'm always sarcastic .... :lmao:

But Luke,seriously,you've calmed me down many times ( I wanted to say pacify but a disturbing image popped into my mind....the downs of not beng a native english speaker) ,and I thank you for it