the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ciao luke's thread.....i'm listening so much to his music these days!!

i miss him and his blogs...is he still in the US?:blink:

luke....when will you be touring for your music only...........i want to be first row and scream 'luke, marry me!!!!!!!!!!!' :naughty:

luke....when will you be touring for your music only...........i want to be first row and scream 'luke, marry me!!!!!!!!!!!' :naughty:

haha i did that.. with mika:mf_rosetinted: repeatedly.. and he laughed.. and i blushed..

i tried that but it was more like "luke you are so freakin hawt!" "lukas" "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh lukeeeeee!"

but i was in the back row so the only ppl who heard me were the annoyed guys in front of me! :lmao:

I have a confession to make...I don't love Luke

Although it depends what you u derstand with 'love' ,but the general term doesn't apply :naughty:

I like Luke,and his music,especially his music actually

Liked the music first actually (ok phunks,beat me up now,or forever hold back)

and it's through the music that I started liking him

And he's likable :lmao:

i knew you didnt love him, lol! i dont care honestly. more lukas for moi. *evil laugh*

oh dun worry,Stewie is a fountain of wisdom,more lines shall come

Family Guy rules but i like Brian the best. what is your fave episode? mine is the one where the brits take over the drunken clam! priceless! :lmao:

I don't think he left yet...

i knew you didnt love him, lol! i dont care honestly. more lukas for moi. *evil laugh*

Family Guy rules but i like Brian the best. what is your fave episode? mine is the one where the brits take over the drunken clam! priceless! :lmao:

You are free to love my child :lol3:

Brian's very intellectual,apart from the times he's sniffing his own ass :mf_rosetinted:

As for episodes...I have no idea,tho I remember there was one where Stewie was beyond brilliant,can't remember what it was about though