the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did u read the post where i said i got the 'number' on saturday? :biggrin2:

oh yeah... seriously..I'm shocked!:shocked: and my letter to my mum isn't there (at my home house) yet...and I send it as priority...:thumbdown: I'm not telling even about my MM programme... I send a parcel 2 months ago...and it's not there YET :thumbdown: sooo you were lucky :naughty:

the whatsa?

that was to me ;)

oh phunks...Juno was booooooooring :sneaky2:

the whatsa?

the thingy we cannot reveal to stalking public

I'll PM the'

cuz i wanted a Juno(best movie eva) theme. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh is that the tall blond curly impregnater?

oh yeah... seriously..I'm shocked!:shocked: and my letter to my mum isn't there (at my home house) yet...and I send it as priority...:thumbdown: I'm not telling even about my MM programme... I send a parcel 2 months ago...and it's not there YET :thumbdown: sooo you were lucky :naughty:

that was to me ;)

oh phunks...Juno was booooooooring :sneaky2:

I know,I was blinking when I opened the mailbox,couldn't believe it got here already

When did u send it?

And Juno...well was ok,it's not necessarely the masterpiece everyone praises it to be,it's just a well written thing about a common issue

But the character is brilliant,it's the exact description of today's teens

the thingy we cannot reveal to stalking public

I'll PM the'

Oh is that the tall blond curly impregnater?

I know,I was blinking when I opened the mailbox,couldn't believe it got here already

When did u send it?

And Juno...well was ok,it's not necessarely the masterpiece everyone praises it to be,it's just a well written thing about a common issue

But the character is brilliant,it's the exact description of today's teens

I send it Thursday.... :roftl: Juno was ok but I thought that it's a comedy...

It was a comedy, and in my oppinion absolutely hilarious!lol! i love that dry kind of sarcasm but i wanted to smack that yuppy family. :mf_rosetinted: i saw it months ago actually, but i thought it was great. unlike Disturbia! :lmao: *laughs at M4L13*

So, people...If i'm not in wrong today is THE DAY...I love Luke at least for a year...Love his sound aside from Mika's musician...So...I repeat myself...If I'm not in wrong It's Luke Bday today...

...I hope for this year to listen a lot of new song from him...and maybe an album :wub2: