do you ever feel like you love mika?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

Well, it's 10:02 here in new york and i've got class in the morning.

--

I hope noone took any of my remarks/comments on this topic too harshly, i just try to be realistic, and see things for what they are. BUT I encourage all of you to never settle for less and always always keep your dreams in reach, an believe them, because of course, after all you never know whats in store for you.

Night all! <3!

x

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not realistic lol... but this is who I am...I will not defend that by any means because I don't think I should have to...

To be honest, the last thing I want is to be a realist...that's me. I'm a dreamer, and I always have been. People who know me know that.

and like I said, please do not misunderstand my interpretation of the term "fan

... It is obvious that I am one, and it is obvious that I am not his best friend. Please though lol...don't do me the dis honor of thinking that I actually believe myself to be his friend. However, Mika and I are no different. "Fame" or no fame... we both are looking for the same thing"to be loved and to love someone" and I detest the idea of not being his equal because of fame. Because, someday I will be famous. :wink2: I'm not just saying that because it's conceted...it truly is an aspiration of mine. I want to be known for something great, for doing something monumental in this world. So, if that's what makes us not "equal", than I'm convinced that won't be an issue in the NEAR future.

That concept is absolutley universal.

AS I continue to read your post... I find myself getting more and more upset...not at you personally, but at the fact that I am being completely misunderstood. No one wants to hear that Mika can be put off by "fans" and that he infact does not want to see "us" everywhere...but I just don't believe that.

The moments that we shared...not lovey dovey... are exactly that, just for me and him. No one will ever know what it is that we both witnessed. I looked up at him and suddenly knew that he loved me back. Please don't ask me to defend this, because it's rare for me to say it. It's very vulnerable. He appreciated me...Mika appreciated me as he looked at me and I looked at him. There WAS MOST CERTAINLY love. It may not have been "romantic" love, but it was still love. Fan or no fan, I know what it felt like to talk to him and how his voice sounded so gentle and soft...so thankful for me.

So, if there is an imaginary "fame boundary," I'm convinced that I crossed it because what I felt is inexplicable.

*has a weird revalation moment*You're a lot more like me than I thought!

*has a weird revalation moment*You're a lot more like me than I thought!

I'm so opinionated lol...it's frightening to me sometimes... but hey I have to represent us young people well...WE're not naive and we are not hopelessly in love...Reality is that Mika is real and WILL love once again...and the realists should be happy with that revelation :thumb_yello:

we were talking about that earlier.... but if not a "fan" who? A hater? Someone living on another planet?... I suppose someone who is and always has been in mika's inner circle...

still, I am stubborn and say he'll love someone who loves his music:thumb_yello:

There is a difference between people he meets who happen to like his music and people he meets solely because they are fans. That's one of the reasons I have no burning desire to meet Mika. For me speaking to him outside the venue is no more of a connection with him as a person than sitting around mooning over video clips of him.

If I was still living in South Kensington or working for a record company I might hope for some kind of non-fan encounter with him where we could have a real conversation. But Mika is not going to stop by my house the next time he's in Toronto for a cuppa.

Fans who are living in another country and don't have some sort of professional or social access to him are just never going to be able to meet him at his level. Hannah is absolutely correct that there is an inherent inequality there and it's only going to increase as his career progresses.

I know everyone wants to think that Mika is atypically down to earth and not celebrity like but I don't believe that at all. Yes he does give an inordinate amount of himself and his time to his fans, but he has drawn a very heavy curtain between his private life and his public life. He's been very deliberate about it and has announced it in interviews a hundred times over.

Even if he hadn't spelled it out in no uncertain terms we've had a couple of fan reports on MFC illustrating how unreceptive Mika can be when he is approached by fans in situations where he's not "on".

I'm so opinionated lol...it's frightening to me sometimes... but hey I have to represent us young people well...WE're not naive and we are not hopelessly in love...Reality is that Mika is real and WILL love once again...and the realists should be happy with that revelation :thumb_yello:

Yes me too hahah, especially in essays for school...I get so angry and sarcastic:naughty:

I'm a dreamer too hehe. I think its healthy to be a dreamer.....makes anything feel possible:wink2:

Yes me too hahah, especially in essays for school...I get so angry and sarcastic:naughty:

I'm a dreamer too hehe. I think its healthy to be a dreamer.....makes anything feel possible:wink2:

that's because anything is possible...never stop believing that because the only things that people say are "impossible" are the things the realists havn't seen or witnessed before.

Create your own path, don't be a follower:thumb_yello:

AS I continue to read your post... I find myself getting more and more upset...not at you personally, but at the fact that I am being completely misunderstood. No one wants to hear that Mika can be put off by "fans" and that he infact does not want to see "us" everywhere...but I just don't believe that.

That's just the thing. I didn't want it to sound as if I meant, "He hates us. He never wants to see us again," but I know for a fact that at times he is frustrated. Sometimes he just doesn't WANT to sign autographs. Sometimes he just wants to NOT be noticed. If he didn't care about people chasing him everywhere, he would also reveal his entire personal life to us. He WANTS to be a normal guy when he can, just like he also wants to be the musician with the adoring fans when the time is appropriate.

The moments that we shared...not lovey dovey... are exactly that, just for me and him. No one will ever know what it is that we both witnessed. I looked up at him and suddenly knew that he loved me back. Please don't ask me to defend this, because it's rare for me to say it. It's very vulnerable. He appreciated me...Mika appreciated me as he looked at me and I looked at him. There WAS MOST CERTAINLY love. It may not have been "romantic" love, but it was still love. Fan or no fan, I know what it felt like to talk to him and how his voice sounded so gentle and soft...so thankful for me.

So, if there is an imaginary "fame boundary," I'm convinced that I crossed it because what I felt is inexplicable.[/color]

That worries me, in all honesty. Of course he appreciates his fans, but I just don't want you to think that he looked into your soul and now dreams about you. Not because I'm a cynical bitch, but because I have concern. I understand what you meant by you being a "dreamer," but sometimes dreaming can be unhealthy when it gets to such. It's fine to dream and dream as often and as elaborately as possible, but the problem is when you begin to believe in some of your fantasies (no, I'm not saying not to believe in your dreams, but I'm talking about fantasies, the romantic, soul-mate type).

But anyway. I'm off for the night. I love you all, and I really don't mean to sound like I'm deliberately shutting ideas down, but I have real, true concern.

that's because anything is possible...never stop believing that because the only things that people say are "impossible" are the things the realists havn't seen or witnessed before.

Create your own path, don't be a follower:thumb_yello:

Oh I am definetly not a follower, trust me. Even when I was 5 I was the "leader" of my kindergarten haha. Poor kids...:naughty:

[/color]

That's just the thing. I didn't want it to sound as if I meant, "He hates us. He never wants to see us again," but I know for a fact that at times he is frustrated. Sometimes he just doesn't WANT to sign autographs. Sometimes he just wants to NOT be noticed. If he didn't care about people chasing him everywhere, he would also reveal his entire personal life to us. He WANTS to be a normal guy when he can, just like he also wants to be the musician with the adoring fans when the time is appropriate.

That worries me, in all honesty. Of course he appreciates his fans, but I just don't want you to think that he looked into your soul and now dreams about you. Not because I'm a cynical bitch, but because I have concern. I understand what you meant by you being a "dreamer," but sometimes dreaming can be unhealthy when it gets to such. It's fine to dream and dream as often and as elaborately as possible, but the problem is when you begin to believe in some of your fantasies (no, I'm not saying not to believe in your dreams, but I'm talking about fantasies, the romantic, soul-mate type).

But anyway. I'm off for the night. I love you all, and I really don't mean to sound like I'm deliberately shutting ideas down, but I have real, true concern.

Like I said, I'm not going to defend what I said because it took alot to say it...it's vulnerable and that fact that it worries you offends me to be honest. I don't need to be locked up in an instituation. Seriously, true concern makes it sound like we're all loonys...and I'm no such thing:thumb_yello:

So don't worry, I dont.

Like I said, I'm not going to defend what I said because it took alot to say it...it's vulnerable and that fact that it worries you offends me to be honest. I don't need to be locked up in an instituation. Seriously, true concern makes it sound like we're all loonys...and I'm no such thing:thumb_yello:

So don't worry, I dont.

I think the only reason she is worried, because sometimes people can get their eyes set on someone/something so much that if it ever ended up not working then they would commit suicide. One of thos epeople probably being me

Nah I'm kidding...I hope haha

I think the only reason she is worried, because sometimes people can get their eyes set on someone/something so much that if it ever ended up not working then they would commit suicide. One of thos epeople probably being me

Nah I'm kidding...I hope haha

Yeah but just in case she was thinkin the latter, I had to say something. I'm no crazy...and hearts are broken everyday... you've gotta take risks in my opinion

[/color]

and oh yeah, I love you too:biggrin2:

at the end of the day, I'm just excersising my mind and as we all know, my heart.

Yeah but just in case she was thinkin the latter, I had to say something. I'm no crazy...and hearts are broken everyday... you've gotta take risks in my opinion

Oh yeah I know, well not really. I need to start a thread someday about how I'm never going to be able to be in love.....that should get some interesting replies

Oh yeah I know, well not really. I need to start a thread someday about how I'm never going to be able to be in love.....that should get some interesting replies

you'll be in love! Havn't you ever just looked at someone and been like, "Oh God, this is it..." acting on that impulse is another story i'm afraid lol

So don't worry, I dont.

Please don't be offended. I didn't mean that you're crazy. I understand you, believe me. There have been times where I have been around a guy that I liked from afar, and because he smiled at me and we had "that moment," I thought that we were destined to be together. Of course, now I have no idea where he is.

By concern, I didn't mean that I'm going to attempt to hook you up with a psychiatrist, because I know that you seem to be completely mentally-stable, just a free-spirit (that's a good thing!), but I just meant that, having genuine concern for people, I just don't want this to affect your daily life. I don't want this to keep you from falling in love with someone that you know. I know what it's like to be so head-over-heels about a celebrity that you completely abandon all men that you see every day. I'm speaking from experience. I just don't want that to be the case with you, because all of my MFCers are my family, and I love you all! :)

But I completely trust you, and I don't think that this is affecting your daily life. I just don't want it to start.

Please don't be offended. I didn't mean that you're crazy. I understand you, believe me. There have been times where I have been around a guy that I liked from afar, and because he smiled at me and we had "that moment," I thought that we were destined to be together. Of course, now I have no idea where he is.

By concern, I didn't mean that I'm going to attempt to hook you up with a psychiatrist, because I know that you seem to be completely mentally-stable, just a free-spirit (that's a good thing!), but I just meant that, having genuine concern for people, I just don't want this to affect your daily life. I don't want this to keep you from falling in love with someone that you know. I know what it's like to be so head-over-heels about a celebrity that you completely abandon all men that you see every day. I'm speaking from experience. I just don't want that to be the case with you, because all of my MFCers are my family, and I love you all! :)

But I completely trust you, and I don't think that this is affecting your daily life. I just don't want it to start.

*cough* Ahem *cough* -raises hand-:blush-anim-cl:

:huglove: It's not stopping me from falling in love. When I'm not even sure about mika's sexuality (not to start something controversial) I havn't put my hopes in him just yet. So, don't worry about that. I turn down boys because they're gross lol...at least at this age...not because they'll never be mika.

My posts are never meant to be arguments, thats just the way I am I guess...a hardcore journalist with an opinion on everything

you'll be in love! Havn't you ever just looked at someone and been like, "Oh God, this is it..." acting on that impulse is another story i'm afraid lol

Nope. Sadly I'm not like most people.......

Sure I've liked a few people, but thats just it. It never amounts to anything more than that because I don't know how to love someone.

Sorry if this sounds completely rediculous.

I think I'm asexual.

:huglove: It's not stopping me from falling in love. When I'm not even sure about mika's sexuality (not to start something controversial) I havn't put my hopes in him just yet. So, don't worry about that. I turn down boys because they're gross lol...at least at this age...not because they'll never be mika.

My posts are never meant to be arguments, thats just the way I am I guess...a hardcore journalist with an opinion on everything

:thumb_yello::cheerful_h4h:

Goodnight, everyone!

Oh, Melanie, I will get my stuff for the project in to you tomorrow night. I'm sorry, I was planning to do it today, but I am INCREDIBLY busy at the moment, and when I want to do it, I'm not free. Tomorrow night is quite clear, though, so you will have it in your virtual hands by tomorrow! :)

Nope. Sadly I'm not like most people.......

Sure I've liked a few people, but thats just it. It never amounts to anything more than that because I don't know how to love someone.

Sorry if this sounds completely rediculous.

I think I'm asexual.

I think it's a fear of loving *pulls out the pysch. book*

You'll see one day, it'll happen:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello::cheerful_h4h:

Goodnight, everyone!

Oh, Melanie, I will get my stuff for the project in to you tomorrow night. I'm sorry, I was planning to do it today, but I am INCREDIBLY busy at the moment, and when I want to do it, I'm not free. Tomorrow night is quite clear, though, so you will have it in your virtual hands by tomorrow! :)

Goodnight! :biggrin2:

I think it's a fear of loving *pulls out the pysch. book*

You'll see one day, it'll happen:thumb_yello:

I don't know, but its sort of frightening to think about, yet also releaving. The thing is, I don't feel like I need to be loved. I also love being alone so I don't know what that means....:boxed:

I don't know, but its sort of frightening to think about, yet also releaving. The thing is, I don't feel like I need to be loved. I also love being alone so I don't know what that means....:boxed:

Oh honey I know what you mean... do you want to be my room mate someday lol? We're so similar!

I need my space...I can't stand people sometimes...and yet, I'm not anti social...

We should write a book you and I:bleh:

Oh honey I know what you mean... do you want to be my room mate someday lol? We're so similar!

I need my space...I can't stand people sometimes...and yet, I'm not anti social...

We should write a book you and I:bleh:

Yet another cyber twin! This is freakin' me out! hahaha

I am slightly anti-social though, but not on here. Sometimes there are just days where I don't want to say a word to anyone and vice versa. Being home alone is one of my favorite things in the world.....but it is a rare occasion, seeing as there are people living here *rolls eyes*