When you finally meet him-WHAT DO YOU SAY?!!

Suzy

I know he's been asked this before, but I wondered if we want to ask him again:

"Mika, have you had any opportunities to read what we post about you on the Mika Fan Club?" :naughty:

Should we?

Think I should tell him I started that rumour about him and Martin? Or would he hate me? :naughty:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I should tell him I started that rumour about him and Martin? Or would he hate me? :naughty:

Ha ha! I guess like any other person (and after reading Sariflor's experience) -we might have to gage his mood first. Or, be prepared to "set" the mood first, before joking around with him.

Because if the mood is silly and he looks like he's game for it, then I will definitely tell him some crazy things! (Me taking a sip of his Ribena drink, and/or discovering that his grey, custom-made, underwear is actually from the GAP.) :naughty:

Ha ha! I guess like any other person (and after reading Sariflor's experience) -we might have to gage his mood first. Or, be prepared to "set" the mood first, before joking around with him.

Because if the mood is silly and he looks like he's game for it, then I will definitely tell him some crazy things! (Me taking a sip of his Ribena drink, and/or discovering that his grey, custom-made, underwear is actually from the GAP.) :naughty:

what was sariflor's experience? sorry i'm a bit nosy :naughty:

Um, I'm not sure you should tell him that hahah

Um, I'm not sure you should tell him that hahah

Oh. Okay..well then I'm glad I bounced it off here first. This is partly the reason why I made this thread - so we can give our opinions.

Thanks Nono. :biggrin2:

Oh, no big deal really, but she felt that Mika wasn't too impressed when she called him a "granny" in jest.

Here - it was just a few posts back:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=771008&postcount=43

oh :roftl: i think i would be too scared to say anything to mika

i mess everything up and i'm quiet so it just makes it awkward :bleh:

Oh. Okay..well then I'm glad I bounced it off here first. This is partly the reason why I made this thread - so we can give our opinions.

Is that sarcasm? haha. I just don't want him to put a restraining order against you haha.

oh :roftl: i think i would be too scared to say anything to mika

i mess everything up and i'm quiet so it just makes it awkward :bleh:

*remember convo with Mika*......yeah, apparently I'm not afraid to say anything weird. hahahaha

:roftl: I'd say maybe scratch the "I tasted your Ribena" and "We analyzed a photo and saw GAP," but instead say that you know about his secret drink, and that it's not so secret anymore. :naughty:

Is that sarcasm? haha. I just don't want him to put a restraining order against you haha.

No, it's not sarcasm LOL! I never like people pretending to agree with me.

The truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

No, it's not sarcasm LOL! I never like people pretending to agree with me.

The truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

Oh ok good haha. I thought what you said in the video of you meeting Mika was perfectly fine. Awwww, you were so excited! It must be great having that on film.:biggrin2:

Oh ok good haha. I thought what you said in the video of you meeting Mika was perfectly fine. Awwww, you were so excited! It must be great having that on film.:biggrin2:

I dunno...I make a big "L" on my forehead with my thumb and index finger, everytime I watch that....DON'T DRINK TWO CANS OF RED BULL BEFORE MEETING MIKA (or you'll be a spaz like I was).

I dunno...I make a big "L" on my forehead with my thumb and index finger, everytime I watch that....DON'T DRINK TWO CANS OF RED BULL BEFORE MEETING MIKA (or you'll be a spaz like I was).

I wish I had your confidence. Also, don't eat Taco Bell before going to concert that you're going to jump up and down at and feel like throwing up afterwards:thumb_yello:

Dayyyuuummmm someone's excited haha.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5377

(pictures on my myspace)

...I'm just rubbing it in now hahah, I'm sorry:blush-anim-cl:

you're so lucky :lmfao: you sure do have interesting conversations :bleh:

but seriousely you are the luckiest person ever...... :crybaby: i want to meet mika :crybaby: :crybaby: i'm totally checking your myspace next :mf_rosetinted:

you're so lucky :lmfao: you sure do have interesting conversations :bleh:

but seriousely you are the luckiest person ever...... :crybaby: i want to meet mika :crybaby: :crybaby: i'm totally checking your myspace next :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you'll get to meet him, just be patient! :hugs:

Stalker....:glasses2:

i have no patience (totally my mother's fault :sneaky2:)

oh. i'm no regular stalker :mf_rosetinted: MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have patience in some cases. As the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait"....I guess its true! haha