EMAs Airing on MTV US

AKateisaKate

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching titanic on TNT and during a commercial i was looking through channels and i saw that the EMA's were on so i watched through the commercial, and then mika came on. i was so lucky! next time it's on, he performs about 45 minutes into it.

His performance was fantastic. He really does not belong at the EMAs, simply because he's too damn good for them!

i was watching titanic on TNT and during a commercial i was looking through channels and i saw that the EMA's were on so i watched through the commercial, and then mika came on. i was so lucky! next time it's on, he performs about 45 minutes into it.

Thanks for the tip:thumb_yello:

:blink: on the graham norton show?? my guide says it was a repeat with john waters.

Yes, but it is that here it all come months later...The episode I saw today on TV has been originally aired some months ago, but here it was the first time on TV :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if everyone already saw it (totally random but I just saw it 5 min ago): some nice human being has uploaded this here:

"http://stage6.divx.com/Beat-Paradise-Reloaded/video/1864490/[Live]-Mika---Grace-Kelly-(MTV-Europe-Music-Awards-2007)]"

(you need to copy this whole link because due to these [] brackets i cannot post it as a working link)

At this moment, I really hate MTV!. MTV used to be more open to new artists. I don't know what happened. There are lots of people that might like MIKA's sounds but they are not aware he is out there. I don't understand how MIKA comes to the US and sells out all his gigs and we barely or not see him on TV at all.

I WANT HIM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't all you Americans complain to MTV. Tell them you want to see Mika! I complained to Channel 4 in England, because when they aird the World Music Awards, they did not show Mika getting all his awards. They only showed him getting one. I think we all need to let our medias know how much we want to see Mika. They will have to bow to pressure in the end.

There is a new forum, which includes a Street Team section. That is set up to help promote Mika by voting in polls, and doing whatever else it takes etc. If anyone is interested, here's the link.

http://mikacornor.proboards56.com/index.cgi

Love today, from Marilyn