Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

ok, finally uploading the rest of my munich videos now! the first one, here's big girl with a very forward big girl, lol! :roftl:
- and note the guitar whistle in the end (guess that was martin). :lmao:

:roftl: :roftl:

ok see, from 0:34 and then him raising his arm with the "normal multiply by 4" :roftl:

that's what I was talking about. Looked at my deranged fingers,smiled and did his own :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just have a good camera and know how to use it. :naughty: most of the pix are screenshots from the videos i took, takes me ages every time to find the best ones (that's why it took so long to post), hope you guys appreciate that. :roftl::bleh:

Mellody, you're my star!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9u-tNUR3I

0:10 : when I ask him how he is and I believe he seems to recognize me (I was the only French one that day)

1:10: when I make a fool of myself asking him if he wants tablets for the throat cause I have some, and he answers: I have some thank you very much

• 11 months later...

A couple of weeks back, I was bored and because it's close to the anniversary, I came back to this thread, and read all 60 pages from start to finish!

It felt so good, reading back, re-living the whole thing, remembering all the things that happened, how good it was, well for most of us (still feel bad Caz missed out).

Made some great friends that night, and I'll never forget it.

A couple of weeks back, I was bored and because it's close to the anniversary, I came back to this thread, and read all 60 pages from start to finish!

It felt so good, reading back, re-living the whole thing, remembering all the things that happened, how good it was, well for most of us (still feel bad Caz missed out).

Made some great friends that night, and I'll never forget it.

:huglove::huglove:

• 3 weeks later...

Can't belive no one posted yesterday, can't believe I forgot!!!

WHAT A NIGHT!

And what a build up to it.

The EMAs, the best steak in the world ever!, the two drunk guys in front of the hotel, the surreal walk around the local store!, meeting up with Ioana and Em at the hotel, the journey to the Zenith, losing my travel partner!, waiting with the most fantastic people, meeting Andy for the first time and being stalked all night by him, ha ha, singing Grace Kelly for Mika and getting the message back from him that WE were too high!, getting in and seeing Yelle, who is amazing, talking with Andy between times.

The show.

Spectacular, despite Mikas voice being not up to strength, getting eye contact for the first time ever during a gig, dancing like crazy as the vibe was amazing, and getting smacked on the head by a balloon that Martin kicked ito the crowd.

Afterwards.

Getting a free drink token I couldn't use because we got kicked out for the afterparty, waiting for Mika and just missing out on talking to him as he wasn't well, talking to Andy instead and being persuaded to wear the penguin to Glasgow meeting Saranayde for the first time, getting molested by Luke, ha ha!, getting an apology from Martin, getting a big hug and a promise of a drumstick from Cherisse, getting a pic with all the MFCERs with the flag.

This was one of the best nights of my life, I want to thank you all for being there, xx

Edited by RAK1

Oh I forgot it was the first time you met your soon to be stalker :lol3:

Wait what steak? You ate steak while I was pulling my hair out at the Ema's? That's evil pengu :glasses2:

To this day,it still was the best gig I've been to. Mika's I mean...even if I've only been to 3,which is a minor number compared to others :fisch:

who? where? :mf_rosetinted:

It was quite fascinating to turn and switch from italian to german or english :lol3: never did that before

we should do it again tho

Oooh, that's better, we're in colour now:naughty:

You were awsome, switching from one language to another at the drop of a hat. I was very impressed:wink2:

We didn't have the steaks when you were at the EMAs, it was the night before:naughty:

Oooh, that's better, we're in colour now:naughty:

You were awsome, switching from one language to another at the drop of a hat. I was very impressed:wink2:

We didn't have the steaks when you were at the EMAs, it was the night before:naughty:

Wait...where was I ?

Oh right now I remember,on my way back from Frankfurt with my phone battery dead. I remember getting Caz's and your texts later on "It's ok,I didn't die on the freeway!" was it? :lol3:

Was pretty coo,I mean I hadn't spoken italian in ages and I kinda just blab away when I do. It's a real comfortable language for me as it's quite close to romanian. I miss my italian lot in Munich btw...

Wait...where was I ?

Oh right now I remember,on my way back from Frankfurt with my phone battery dead. I remember getting Caz's and your texts later on "It's ok,I didn't die on the freeway!" was it? :lol3:

Was pretty coo,I mean I hadn't spoken italian in ages and I kinda just blab away when I do. It's a real comfortable language for me as it's quite close to romanian. I miss my italian lot in Munich btw...

Have you seen this video I've been put in yet?

Can't belive no one posted yesterday, can't believe I forgot!!!

WHAT A NIGHT!

And what a build up to it.

The EMAs, the best steak in the world ever!, the two drunk guys in front of the hotel, the surreal walk around the local store!, meeting up with Ioana and Em at the hotel, the journey to the Zenith, losing my travel partner!, waiting with the most fantastic people, meeting Andy for the first time and being stalked all night by him, ha ha, singing Grace Kelly for Mika and getting the message back from him that WE were too high!, getting in and seeing Yelle, who is amazing, talking with Andy between times.

The show.

Spectacular, despite Mikas voice being not up to strength, getting eye contact for the first time ever during a gig, dancing like crazy as the vibe was amazing, and getting smacked on the head by a balloon that Martin kicked ito the crowd.

Afterwards.

Getting a free drink token I couldn't use because we got kicked out for the afterparty, waiting for Mika and just missing out on talking to him as he wasn't well, talking to Andy instead and being persuaded to wear the penguin to Glasgow meeting Saranayde for the first time, getting molested by Luke, ha ha!, getting an apology from Martin, getting a big hug and a promise of a drumstick from Cherisse, getting a pic with all the MFCERs with the flag.

This was one of the best nights of my life, I want to thank you all for being there, xx

I didn't forget it for sure :wub2:

Just the moment I wanted to bump this thread my internet connection waved goodbye and decided not to come back until a few minutes ago :sneaky2:

But yes :wub2: