Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

power of a comma!

it should be

'i am, jemma,..........'

:roftl: :roftl:

ROTFLMAO Oh Nicole, you are very random hun:biggrin2:

:roftl: I am so pathetic that I am laughing at myself now. Oh, well, atleast I'll never get bored.:blink:

Next time it would be nice to use a comma or else I'll think it's the invasion of Jemmas:blink: :blink:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

em just called. she talked about concert. mika was great, everything was cute. she said smt about a vibrating cuddle toy thrown on stage and an hilarious mika line but connection was horrible and I had lost part of it.

she said he kept protecting his throat with his hand and he seemed to have a sore throat or smt, but was very energetic on stage and kept bouncing everywhere. a great concert.

they are now waiting for him to come outside but they don't know which way he'll come out.

wil see if I can get hold of em again (line dropped) cause I wanted to ask her about caz.

i can't wait to hear about the hilarious mika line!! :biggrin2:

oh well...wonder if she can join them now...:blink:

mika is not well...but we hope he won't be worse! :thumb_yello:

Mika must have lots of vitamin c and rest, he cannot get ill again because I will cry:tears:

Rose is waiting for the big guy!

Mika must have lots of vitamin c and rest, he cannot get ill again because I will cry:tears:

we are going to suggest his mother to let him have fan meeting INSIDE the venues!

hope they will agree....in the uk it will be even colder at night! :shocked:

we are going to suggest his mother to let him have fan meeting INSIDE the venues!

hope they will agree....in the uk it will be even colder at night! :shocked:

nov. in glasgow and london in dec. is gonna be "fuuuun" under that respect... :boxed: I think we'll be rather frozen by the time we are inside the venue. we need to jump up and down a lot. :blink:

ohhh good idea! backstage passes for everyone! whoohooo... :punk::das:

nov. in glasgow and london in dec. is gonna be "fuuuun" under that respect... :boxed: I think we'll be rather frozen by the time we are inside the venue. we need to jump up and down a lot. :blink:

ohhh good idea! backstage passes for everyone! whoohooo... :punk::das:

sounds easy, doesn't it?

em just called. she talked about concert. mika was great, everything was cute. she said smt about a vibrating cuddle toy thrown on stage and an hilarious mika line but connection was horrible and I had lost part of it.

she said he kept protecting his throat with his hand and he seemed to have a sore throat or smt, but was very energetic on stage and kept bouncing everywhere. a great concert.

they are now waiting for him to come outside but they don't know which way he'll come out.

wil see if I can get hold of em again (line dropped) cause I wanted to ask her about caz.

Oh, poor sweetie...the sore throat again (like me now :sneaky2: )...this guy doesn't have time to recover :thumbdown:

Mika...please..your health is the MOST important thing!!

ciao sarina...i'm sleeping on teh keyboard and i'm going to bed now...read tomorrow about the mika meeting.....yawn!

i would be well awake in the cold waiting for mika! but here.....:thumbdown:

good night!

i'm happy to know caz is alright

em just called. big news.

they met him. it was not a long meeting as crowd rushed around him and not in an ordered queue. he recognised her and she was o.c. very pleased I personally found it great :wub2: also violet got to meet him. i am so happy for her too! :biggrin2:

the gig, em told again, as very very good and he gave everything he had.

what's not good is his voice's GONE. when he came out after the gig she said he could hardly talk. and she said him see ya tomorrow in dusseldorf and he said I hope so. and sounded so sore.. poor em was sick last week and had some tablets with her, so she offered him some (which made me laughed A LOT for how sweet she was! :roftl: ) and he smiled and said no, thanks. :wink2:

she says she'd not be surprised at all he'd be forced to cancel some dates. pas de panic. now we see a reason for it and I am really sorry, I really am, he's feeling ill. :boxed:

the girls just phoned!

he went out but went away almost immediately, waved, signed some autographs but he had lost his voice and needed to go to a warmer place.

his performance was so great, he sang so loud and high!

but of course his voice was strained, so he had to go quickly.

the girls are happy anyway and very excited!

good night!