Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

That hope so doesn´t so promising for me..

Sorry girls, i suffered another cancellation in the summer, i don´t want to suffer another one this time...

oh, I KNOW, luv. esp. when you have to fly all the way to there... :boxed: sigh

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

em just called. big news.

they met him. it was not a long meeting as crowd rushed around him and not in an ordered queue. he recognised her and she was o.c. very pleased I personally found it great :wub2: also violet got to meet him. i am so happy for her too! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy for all of them, and violet got to meet Mika......I mean, Mika got to meet Violet? Wow, the universe is miraculous!! :wink2:

Now

I´m

Dead

Queenie, I'm hoping the best for tomorrow. And I am thinking of you.

Queenie, I'm hoping the best for tomorrow. And I am thinking of you.

Thanks lilmot :)

well, you can try and suggest that. he can sing play back on your voice..? :blink:

I´m not Mika...*sighs* I can´t do it!! :bleh:

I will keep everything crossed for tomorrow...

:huglove:....

em just called. big news.

they met him. it was not a long meeting as crowd rushed around him and not in an ordered queue. he recognised her and she was o.c. very pleased I personally found it great :wub2: also violet got to meet him.

Oh yay for Violet :yay:

I don´t care about he can´t sing..i mean, i only need him..THEM there. I can sing for him if necessary!!

That's a great plan :biggrin2:

I hope everything goes well tomorrow. He probably just needs some rest. At least he got out early and didn't keep straining his voice to talk.

he's not the only lonely one off for bed now (sadly not in the vip bus :biggrin2: ooops :blush-anim-cl::das: ).

you have fun however, queen, blue and everyone! enjoy your time together with the mfc'ers: we are all jealous of ya! :wink2: a hug and let us know how it goes tomorrow :punk:

a virtual hug to poor sick mr M :boxed::wub2:

That hope so doesn´t so promising for me..

Sorry girls, i suffered another cancellation in the summer, i don´t want to suffer another one this time...

We have to be positive. It will be great tomorrow :naughty: .

I'm happy for all of those who had a wonderful night today. Thanks for the second-hand reports so far.

I'm off to bed now. I'm on a mission tomorrow!

I've tried to report a few times, kept getting distracted by various things, being asked to go outside, Mika going to his van, the band!

The concert; AWESOME!

They all put in the maximum effort, despite Mika not being well, that guy is like the Duracell bunny nothing stops him!

I love Holy Johnny, so much more polised than earlier in the year and when he sang How Much Do You Love Me, he was definitely looking at Ioana, she was right in front of him.

Martin was on fire tonight, he was playing like a demon! And he was incredibly playful, he kicked a balloon at my head, but he apolgised later.

Cherrise was fantastic, she is amazing and so friendly and gave me a big hug afterwards. I was so happy!

Luke, I want him to teach me how to play the banjo, when I saw him later, he was walking towards me and I had the penguin head pulled back. He said "that's not right" and pulled it back over my head saying "that's better" and walked off.

Martin was very chatty and friendly, we talked for about 5 mins, he's a really nice guy.

I spoke to Mikey, who was really nice, I told him felt sorry for him as he seemed to be on his own a lot, and he said thank you. I love his bass guitar he plays for LT, it has blue led lights on the frets, so cool!

Didn't get to see Mika, Iwas at the back and he wasn't well so before I got to him he said goodnight and went off in the van. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Glasgow.

I've tried to report a few times, kept getting distracted by various things, being asked to go outside, Mika going to his van, the band!

The concert; AWESOME!

They all put in the maximum effort, despite Mika not being well, that guy is like the Duracell bunny nothing stops him!

I love Holy Johnny, so much more polised than earlier in the year and when he sang How Much Do You Love Me, he was definitely looking at Ioana, she was right in front of him.

Martin was on fire tonight, he was playing like a demon! And he was incredibly playful, he kicked a balloon at my head, but he apolgised later.

Cherrise was fantastic, she is amazing and so friendly and gave me a big hug afterwards. I was so happy!

Luke, I want him to teach me how to play the banjo, when I saw him later, he was walking towards me and I had the penguin head pulled back. He said "that's not right" and pulled it back over my head saying "that's better" and walked off.

Martin was very chatty and friendly, we talked for about 5 mins, he's a really nice guy.

I spoke to Mikey, who was really nice, I told him felt sorry for him as he seemed to be on his own a lot, and he said thank you. I love his bass guitar he plays for LT, it has blue led lights on the frets, so cool!

Didn't get to see Mika, Iwas at the back and he wasn't well so before I got to him he said goodnight and went off in the van. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Glasgow.

hey rose!!! what happend with caz????? :shocked:

glad u had fun :)

Wow. Just read through the WHOLE thread! What a drama! Hope Caz is

OK -- what a terrible blow it must have been to go all that way and

be turned away from the gig! But happy to hear that some met Mika

afterward -- not happy to hear he's under the weather. :(

So sorry I missed it all in real time, though... sounds like it was quite a night!

dcdeb

The concert; AWESOME!

Glasgow for sure :wink2:

The concert; AWESOME!

Thank you for the report AND for the "live action" updates. I was at work but kept opening this thread it was so thrilling to hear about it all AS it was happening. You are WONDERFUL :punk: thank you!!!!:wub2:

sorry just a quick report, will be away til wednesday (for take that and mika (berlin) shows). how the f*** did you write 30 pages in this thread?! lol!

ok show was great of course, but if you knew he was ill you could see it. he has a really bad cold, he coughed sometimes between the songs, but during the songs he managed to hide it. poor guy, i really admire him for being so energetic on stage when he's so ill. there was 1 big girl, violins and trumpets. mika and band had a lot of fun on stage. after the show we were told that he wouldn't sign anything cause he's ill, and then a van came and we had to leave the area, so we thought he'd jump into the van and be gone... but no, he came over to sign a bit, i absolutely love him for being so sweet!!! :wub2: at first he didn't talk at all and made us signs that he can't talk, later he talked a bit with a very low voice.

we then also waited for the band and chatted with them a bit. i have a really funny pic with martin. :naughty:

i've filmed a lot and taken pix, but will only be able to upload it next week when i get back, sorry! here are some teasers for you:

concert

IMG_2511.jpg

mfc crowd (someone else please tell who is who ;-))

IMG_2516.jpg

mika signing

IMG_2521.jpg

and especially for mirti (i know you won't be able to wait until wednesday for this pic :naughty:

IMG_2526.jpg

Oh those are fabulous pics Mellody! Thanks for posting so quickly.

Love the one of Mirtilla and Martin.

What kind of camera do you have? (I'm shopping at the moment).

canon powershot a620. it's great.

*hugs freddie* :huglove:

ok guys i'm off now, have to get up early tomorrow and it's almost 4 am. see ya next week (or maybe i'll come online quickly from an internet cafe).

canon powershot a620. it's great.

*hugs freddie* :huglove:

ok guys i'm off now, have to get up early tomorrow and it's almost 4 am. see ya next week (or maybe i'll come online quickly from an internet cafe).

Cheers! Have a great week.