Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Can I say again that I luv the pengu? :huglove:

CIMG0939.jpg

That would be my drumstick and on my arm you can see how the nice lady scratched me

There's smth I always wanted to say:

MIKA SIGNED MY BOOB! :lmfao: he didn't actually,but I made you look,didn't I ?

Actually,he signed my "GOT MIKA?" Badge

we were all waiting for him to come out,and when he finally did,I was on the other side talking to someone

So I did some jogging and got there in time to get my badge...boob,whatever u want signed and got a hug

Mellody has it on video,I can't wait to see it :biggrin2: I was so lucky she filmed it! Hadn't even dreamed about havin solid proof I can re-watch :lol3:

So afterwards Mika left and I really wanted to talk to Cherisse to see if she liked the cards,and I was also lookin for Simon because I wanted to thank him for Frankfurt...but he was somewhere in the bus. Think I would hv been let to go after him but I decided not to abuse my privileges.

I was without a jacket btw,and it wasn't really summer weather outside,so my trembling had begun all over thank god for Rose's blankie (that would be the MFC flag ),her jacket and then mellody's fluffy jacket that saved me.

and finally...after almost an hour,the band was out

Talked to Luke first and he said he liked the pics on the Cd I had given him ,and was gonna listen to the rest later,but he was kinda busy,so I didn't wanna keep him.

Then I was going towards Sara when Cherisse saw me and started waving,man she's cute! so I ran to her and hugged her and she was so happy about all the other prezzies i had put in there and she said that it really ment a lot to her. I was so glad to hear it,cuz I really wanted her to know that she's totally important

And the pengu loves you too. Haha! The pengu loves everyone right now due to sleep deprivation over the last 24 hours. LOL!

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh pengu,so ur friendly today,huh? that's good,I can steal ur belonings :naughty:

AWW! You wouldn't take advantage of an overtired penguin, would you, your way too nice for that.LOL!

AWW! You wouldn't take advantage of an overtired penguin, would you, your way too nice for that.LOL!

ok then but I have just eaten an orange winegum! HA!

btw,In the Frankfurt review thread I believe there is an inside joke :naughty:

Thanks for all the reports and the fantastic pictures!!

Looks like you had an awesome time!!!!

Ioana - hope your scratch heals up - mean Oldling (not like me!!! :biggrin2: )

well it's still red and shiny :lol3:

Still got one more part to go in my report :naughty:

I left Martin for last,he's so damn cool

ok then but I have just eaten an orange winegum! HA!

btw,In the Frankfurt review thread I believe there is an inside joke :naughty:

NOT THE ORANGE ONE(hangs head to cry!).

Not sure othe inside joke you may have to explain it. My brains on another planetat the moment.

Looking forward to the report of the crazy Scotsman (only joking, he's really lovely).

NOT THE ORANGE ONE(hangs head to cry!).

Not sure othe inside joke you may have to explain it. My brains on another planetat the moment.

Looking forward to the report of the crazy Scotsman (only joking, he's really lovely).

oh ur looukeing forward now are ya?:mf_rosetinted:

ha!

ioana...awesome report!

we never speak, but i feel as i've been your dear friend for ever....!

thanks so much, you're priceless! :thumb_yello:

more and more looking forward to meeting the pengu in glasgow! :biggrin2:

the pengu is priceless,I'm tellin ya!

I really hope i get to meet ya soon too! the italian gals are so great :biggrin2:

Ioana and Pengu (Rose, not Ruth... what was I thinking....sorry....) and everyone your stories are so great!!

The concert sounds like one big SICK TRIP!!! I am very envious in Tokyo....:cool:

Can't wait for vids and more when you are ready. And Ioana the way you write I was laughing so much my kids came to see what was happening...and I was trying to say, see there, the nice lady scratched her...and they were like:shocked: something's wrong with our mother......:boxed:

jubey jubey jubeeey a-aa-aa-aaaaaaa :roftl: :roftl:

we need yer backing vocals

AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH! LOL!

ANYTIME! Just let me at him.

Robi the penguin is REALLY looking forward to meeting you, it's been too long coming.

Ioana and Pengu (Ruth) and everyone your stories are so great!!

The concert sounds like one big SICK TRIP!!! I am very envious in Tokyo....:cool:

Can't wait for vids and more when you are ready. And Ioana the way you write I was laughing so much my kids came to see what was happening...and I was trying to say, see there, the nice lady scratched her...and they were like:shocked: something's wrong with our mother......:boxed:

RUTH!? It's Rose hun. Ha ha!

Ioana and Pengu (Ruth) and everyone your stories are so great!!

look kids,learn from the nice lady :roftl:

oh I would have smacked her,but it wouldn't have been in the mika spirit,even if her smart scratching wasn't either