Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss Sasje...

i hope the videos work, because i want to post the vid where Mika says: who needs a ****in' MTV-award when you can have one of these"

The 1st one works !

I need to wait for the 2nd one to download and it's very slow !

i am so extremely sad. it almost ruined the whole thing for me.

1. I don't believe so. Weren't you standing exactly in front of the middle of the stage? 2nd row? How can this be ruined by ANYTHING? :punk:

my heart is broken. it's not fair to know i will never ever meet him. but i can't go to other gigs, because i don't have time and/or money to travel everywhere. i wish i could! *cries and cries and cries*

*fetches some band-aid to tape ircazo's heart*

2. Never say never.

:huglove:

Thanks everyone for pics and videos and reports!!!

MFC singing is something, I must say!

and Ioana is one lucky girl :biggrin2: (any symptoms of cough so far? :das:)

and so he has fially met V as I understood...

Actually,my nose is runnin,dose that count? Throat is in pain because of the obligatory yelling

Actually,my nose is runnin,dose that count? Throat is in pain because of the obligatory yelling

You haven't caught Mikas cold have you, I'll be having words with him.LOL!

hey girls,remember us?

CIMG0803.jpg

whos' the girl with ya, ioana?

Is it just me or is this big girl actually a pretty petite girl?

the naughty big girl! em texted me in shock for what an octopussy she was all over mr M... LOL

Em’, you’re precious, thanks for avoca’s greetings and for passing my message on to her.

violet!!! :wub2: have ya been infected with the mika-itis then..? :roftl: I heard you were supposed to be somewhere else on the all saints weekend.. :fisch: I don't blaime ya, mr M's got the power :mf_rosetinted:

so glad you had a blast, like everyone else.

guys, AMAZING pics!! I seriously need considering getting a decent camera, you take such brilliant pics..

i loved the reports, sounded like such fun! and i cannot avoid pointing out "someone" has been working out a little, didn't he..? :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

violet!!! :wub2: have ya been infected with the mika-itis then..? :roftl: I heard you were supposed to be somewhere else on the all saints weekend.. :fisch: I don't blaime ya, mr M's got the power :mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't help. It happened. I was in Frankfurt and then suddenly.... in Munich :blink:

:roftl:

whos' the girl with ya, ioana?

i loved the reports, sounded like such fun! and i cannot avoid pointing out "someone" has been working out a little, didn't he..? :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

that's mikas_gal :punk:

and yes,if u look in the frankfurt thread,some nice arms might pop up :naughty: