2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Sorry, I can't find some time to upload my pictures.

I've a teaching practice week now (I want to become a teacher at primary school), so I don't have a lot of time to post the pictures. Next week I'm not so busy, so I'll try then.

The children (9-10 years) in my class, know Mika too! I told them about Mika and the concert I went to, and they immediatly start singing his songs. So sweet! :biggrin2:

how cute :wink2:

yeah, take your time with the pix!

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Dusseldorf - I finally uploaded the pic of the men in Lederhosen we saw at the train station on Sunday. In the end there were about 10 of them, all in Lederhosen with white/green 'leg warmers'. :naughty:

Lederhosen.jpg

I guess I have already posted this somewhere.... PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT THE AVERAGE GERMAN LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! I have NO IDEA (!!!) where these guys in Lederhosen came from and what kind of business they might have had to do HERE!!! :shocked:

btw, I found some articles on the concert...

I'll post the links here, translate them as soon as I have time! :wink2:

"Mika - das Pop-Chamäleon" (Mika - the pop chameleon)

http://www.rp-online.de/public/article/aktuelles/kultur/musik/497141

--> I love this article! It says that the abnd was amazing :punk: and that this rock style suits him well :thumb_yello:

"Mika gab alles - sogar sein T-Shirt" :naughty: (Mika gave everything - even his t shirt)

http://www.rga-online.de/xray/index.php?red=2&artikel=108576417&rubrik=xray

quote: "Mika mag seine Fans und erfüllt deren Wünsche. So lässt er ihnen zuliebe beim Konzert auch mal das T-Shirt weg."

(Mika likes his fans and fulfills their requests. That's why he sometimes doesn't even wear his shirt at a concert.)

If anyone is bored and wants to help me, feel free to do so! :wink2:

x mariposa x

btw, I found some articles on the concert...

I'll post the links here, translate them as soon as I have time! :wink2:

"Mika - das Pop-Chamäleon" (Mika - the pop chameleon)

http://www.rp-online.de/public/article/aktuelles/kultur/musik/497141

--> I love this article! It says that the abnd was amazing :punk: and that this rock style suits him well :thumb_yello:

"Mika gab alles - sogar sein T-Shirt" :naughty: (Mika gave everything - even his t shirt)

http://www.rga-online.de/xray/index.php?red=2&artikel=108576417&rubrik=xray

quote: "Mika mag seine Fans und erfüllt deren Wünsche. So lässt er ihnen zuliebe beim Konzert auch mal das T-Shirt weg."

(Mika likes his fans and fulfills their requests. That's why he sometimes doesn't even wear his shirt at a concert.)

If anyone is bored and wants to help me, feel free to do so! :wink2:

x mariposa x

ICH LIEBE DIESE ARTIKEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe.... sorry, aber ich kriege es zeitlich nicht hin, mich ans übersetzen zu geben (wegen dem dummen tutorium :sneaky2:)... abgesehen davon, dass ich mir nicht so sicher bin, ob ich sowas übersetzen kann... (the article is toooooooo good!!!! :D)

I guess I have already posted this somewhere.... PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT THE AVERAGE GERMAN LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!! I have NO IDEA (!!!) where these guys in Lederhosen came from and what kind of business they might have had to do HERE!!! :shocked:

So what you are trying to tell us is that it's just a silly coincidence that we bumped into these men on Sunday and this man on Saturday? :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

2003186419511320740_rs.jpg

Keine Blaue Knickerbocker doch... :das:

So what you are trying to tell us is that it's just a silly coincidence that we bumped into these men on Sunday and this man on Saturday? :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

2003186419511320740_rs.jpg

Keine Blaue Knickerbocker doch... :das:

That's what I'm trying. Exactly. A mere DAMN coincidence. :mf_rosetinted:

Speaking of Dusseldorf - I finally uploaded the pic of the men in Lederhosen we saw at the train station on Sunday. In the end there were about 10 of them, all in Lederhosen with white/green 'leg warmers'. :naughty:

Lederhosen.jpg

HAHA!

Hilarious! Thanks for that!!

I tried to take one of the whole gang but then I ran out of memory and I was too tired and lazy to change it just for a pic of these guys...I mean, they weren't Mika :roftl:

YAY! Dusseldorf brought us a new member! :thumb_yello:

Yay! Welcome, Mirjam!

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Petra, I totally missed this post!

You;re funny. But you are NOT fooling US. We saw waaaay too many of these guys on sunday to believe you!

I think that every German guy above a certain age wears this as standard Sunday dress.:naughty:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Petra, I totally missed this post!

You;re funny. But you are NOT fooling US. We saw waaaay too many of these guys on sunday to believe you!

I think that every German guy above a certain age wears this as standard Sunday dress.:naughty:

Oh come on! PLEASE! (*hopes nobody has seen her getting off her dirndl and dressing in normal clothes on the parking yard on saturday*) :mf_rosetinted:

I bet they were Tokio hotel fans

:roftl: :roftl:

for those who didn't know TH (there actually ARE some of us):

or this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtr2c42C-_A

Hi guys!

Well nothing to add to all those reviews, as everyone said the gig was fab and the atmosphere INCREDIBLE!!! It was my best Mika gig ever, not technically or vocally, as obviously Mika was really sick, but for all this wonderful interaction he had with the audience!!!!

Guys of MFC I was so happy to meet you all you are brilliant! I did not have the opportunity to speak to you all sorry...

And a special thanks to Niki27 for providing me with the ticket, and driving me in the middle of the night to the hospital with Droopsy and Cath85.

And a special thanks to Cath85 too who had to translate "live" between the stupid nurse, and the doctor and the other nurse (nice, this one). Sorry Cath you had to deal with my screaming when the doctor dug into my thumb :naughty: !

Oh come on! PLEASE! (*hopes nobody has seen her getting off her dirndl and dressing in normal clothes on the parking yard on saturday*) :mf_rosetinted:

for those who didn't know TH (there actually ARE some of us):

or this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtr2c42C-_A

That asian hostel....

Petra, my dear! why on earth are you posting TH videos in here?

please don't ruin our beutiful DD thread! :fish::das: