the "MIKA... WHO??" thread

greta

(we don´t care bout Mika at all..:bleh:)

So, basically this is an idea of Queenie when we (Q. Mirty and I) were wandering around dusseldorf at 2 am loosing the way for the hostel:blink:(we are the best!)

We was thinkin of the great meet with Martin, Cherisse, Luke and Sara that we hae after the usual autographs time of the Mikster (why don´t you show your patience sittin beyond a table inside the venue...its more healthy:wink2:)

Mirty and blue had their glorious time with Martin and the rest of the band was great, jokin around with us and took photos (with the help of Simon the bus driver):roftl:

and...I HAVE TO GO TO BREKFAST!!

(to be continued)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, basically this is an idea of Queenie when we (Q. Mirty and I) were wandering around dusseldorf at 2 am loosing the way for the hostel:blink:(we are the best!)

I told you to follow the leader but you bloody Southern Europeans didn't listen. :sneaky2:

Or was it me? I was in a hurry? That was it, right? :naughty:

Oh well. When we walked back to the hostel I realized that I spoke with the entire band that evening (well actually I didn't really speak with Sara but I said hi and bye anyway). Except Mika. I didn't join the queue that was waiting for him, I think I was too busy with Martin and after that with Mikey. :blush-anim-cl:

I told you to follow the leader but you bloody Southern Europeans didn't listen. :sneaky2:

Or was it me? I was in a hurry? That was it, right? :naughty:

Oh well. When we walked back to the hostel I realized that I spoke with the entire band that evening (well actually I didn't really speak with Sara but I said hi and bye anyway). Except Mika. I didn't join the queue that was waiting for him, I think I was too busy with Martin and after that with Mikey. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:Southern Europeans were distracted by the frenchies!

We have accompanied Allegra at her hotel..and then we tried to sort somethin out from the map, but fortunately there were nice guys not completely drunk to ask the right way for!

I stil missed Mika, Michey and Martin...I should have some problem with people whose name starts with M! :naughty:

so, erm... you prefer the band to the person you went to see, is that the measure here???

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmao::lmao:

:tongue2: MIKA is a band

the fact is after the gig ...the first thing some of us did when we return to our accomodation {frenchies first as usual} was..

POSTIN ON MFC FORUM!!!!

{with german keyboards..where are the letters??}

So my fool thread is not to be taken seriously..it was a bet with queenie:thumb_yello:

Well actually... I was thinking... First everyone went to gigs to see Mika in the first place. But now the band members seem to have developed their own fan base... :wink2:

Hey, and where would Mika be without his idiotic stupid band? :insane:

*whoosh*

Anyway dont plagiarize - the '..who?' is taken by luke - mwahahahaha

I remember Mirti, Queenie and me sitting (well, hanging) on the sofa in the hostel's living room after the gig. We were talking about the band, one of us mentioned Mika and the other two immediately replied 'Mika Who?' Hehe. :naughty:

Well actually... I was thinking... First everyone went to gigs to see Mika in the first place. But now the band members seem to have developed their own fan base... :wink2:

yep! I can't imagine a show without the funny interludes and interactions the Mikster has with his gang :roftl: Every gig is so personalized, we have our meetings..it's what bring us to go to 3 concerts one day after the other {..and what my parents don't understand..}

Hey, what do you mean about the Southern Europeans being slow! I was right there behind our Leader and made it back to the hostel with you, hehe!

It was only the other loonies who stayed behind lol!!

Aaaaah, we had so much fun didn't we?

Sigh....

It must have been the fact that you spent your childhood years in Holland. :naughty:

Hehehe....shaped me forever!!

The fact that I see paprika chips in DD and immediately feel the need to buy 5 bags of them sure says it all :roftl:

You do walk fast though, he!! We had to rush to keep up with you :naughty: