This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mee too !:wub2: They are !

What hoodie do they sell in Dec ?I want one too !

mika and yasmine make some AMAZING things :wub2: they're so talented.. lucky them... but they have inspired me.. i could try doing something similar.. not copy the actual design but just do summin along the same lines :)

well if they (hopefully) sell merchandise at the gig, u can buy the stuff they sell on like on mikasounds, like the tshirts, hoodies etc

mika and yasmine make some AMAZING things :wub2: they're so talented.. lucky them... but they have inspired me.. i could try doing something similar.. not copy the actual design but just do summin along the same lines :)

well if they (hopefully) sell merchandise at the gig, u can buy the stuff they sell on like on mikasounds, like the tshirts, hoodies etc

I agree they are brilliant !

You try to do a hoodie like that ?

Wow !That would be amazing !:mf_lustslow:

I didn't know that they sell at the gigs this kinda stuff !

I got a top from mikasounds!

I agree they are brilliant !

You try to do a hoodie like that ?

Wow !That would be amazing !:mf_lustslow:

I didn't know that they sell at the gigs this kinda stuff !

indeed thay are. Yeah but like different.. if u know what i mean lol my sister wanted me to design her hoodie, but i had no idea what to do on it.. and i haven't got enough fabric paints either, and they're realy expensive here :thumbdown:

yeah its great!! i bought a tshirt last time with the money my dad gave me for emergency, but it is kind of an emergency :fisch:.. they sell rosettes as well... but i think they only sell them before the gig starts

indeed thay are. Yeah but like different.. if u know what i mean lol my sister wanted me to design her hoodie, but i had no idea what to do on it.. and i haven't got enough fabric paints either, and they're realy expensive here :thumbdown:

yeah its great!! i bought a tshirt last time with the money my dad gave me for emergency, but it is kind of an emergency :fisch:.. they sell rosettes as well... but i think they only sell them before the gig starts

Of course they are different !2 persons can't be same lol !

She should do it herself !How does her hoodie look like ?

I don't need a rosette cause Freddie sent me one and I want a t-shirt and a badge !

Of course they are different !2 persons can't be same lol !

She should do it herself !How does her hoodie look like ?

I don't need a rosette cause Freddie sent me one and I want a t-shirt and a badge !

yeah but i could easily copy the designs of his hoodie or something :blink: but i don't wanna do that

well she knows how amazing i am at drawing so she asked me :biggrin2: no i'm just kidding, i'm not amazing, but i guess i can draw better than her? lol

hasn't arrived yet has it though? :bleh:

what badge?

wow thats really pretty!

they don't have the one i bought from the gig.. and it cost less :blink: hmm.. maybe i'm better off buying it from the merchandise they sell

How much did it cost you ?and how does it look like ?

yeah but i could easily copy the designs of his hoodie or something :blink: but i don't wanna do that

well she knows how amazing i am at drawing so she asked me :biggrin2: no i'm just kidding, i'm not amazing, but i guess i can draw better than her? lol

hasn't arrived yet has it though? :bleh:

what badge?

Of course you draw better than her !you're much older than her!

No it hasn't arrived yet !:thumbdown:

I want to buy a MFC badge at the gig !

It was expensive! I'm going to get a gig t-shirt on Monday!

yeah it was.. espesh since the hoodie is only like £10 more.

love gig tshirts :wub2: so funky :biggrin2: must bring lots of money to get a few things :fisch: i think they're selling posters as well now.. well i don't know if they're selling them in uk.. i hope so *crosses fingers*

yeah it was.. espesh since the hoodie is only like £10 more.

love gig tshirts :wub2: so funky :biggrin2: must bring lots of money to get a few things :fisch: i think they're selling posters as well now.. well i don't know if they're selling them in uk.. i hope so *crosses fingers*

I hope they are selling posters! I need one for my wall!