This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was.. espesh since the hoodie is only like £10 more.

love gig tshirts :wub2: so funky :biggrin2: must bring lots of money to get a few things :fisch: i think they're selling posters as well now.. well i don't know if they're selling them in uk.. i hope so *crosses fingers*

Only 10 !:shocked:

I'm gonna buy it !:mf_lustslow:

How much money do you want to bring ?

yes they sell posters at the concert!

one from mika, one from the billy brown art work! :biggrin2:

oh wow thats great!! eek :biggrin2: what u mean one by mika? the artwork on the album? or summin different? are there any pics u could show us? :fisch:

Only 10 !:shocked:

I'm gonna buy it !:mf_lustslow:

How much money do you want to bring ?

yeah.. as in £10 more than the tshirt.. not £10 for the hoodie :wink2:

well i wanna bring ALOT .. but i don't know how much i CAN bring.. as i am not that rich.. will have to beg everyone to donate me some money :wink2: how about you?

oh wow thats great!! eek :biggrin2: what u mean one by mika? the artwork on the album? or summin different? are there any pics u could show us? :fisch:

uhu i know!

well theres one poster from mika himself, and one from his artwork (billy brown)

:roftl:

i'm good thanks, :wink2: slightly cold though brrr

OKAAAY!

brr yeah its cold!

yeah.. as in £10 more than the tshirt.. not £10 for the hoodie :wink2:

well i wanna bring ALOT .. but i don't know how much i CAN bring.. as i am not that rich.. will have to beg everyone to donate me some money :wink2: how about you?

It's a very good price !:biggrin2:

Haha but say a number !:mf_rosetinted: Well my mom advise me to make a belt with the money around my body :blink: :naughty:I 'm bringing 400 pounds in london and at the gig maybe if i take my moms advice !

It's a very good price !:biggrin2:

Haha but say a number !:mf_rosetinted: Well my mom advise me to make a belt with the money around my body :blink: :naughty:I 'm bringing 400 pounds in london and at the gig maybe if i take my moms advice !

i don't know lol... if i could i would bring like £50.. but that could be a bit too much.. :blink: it depends really i guess..

hmm..well just as long as you're careful :wink2: u don't wanna lose it all or get it stolen, cos that would really suck :thumbdown:

Yes theyre greaaaat!

5 euro :biggrin2:

dont know how much it is in pound.. :boxed:

5 euros only!? thats like £3.50 or summin.. but i bet they'll be £5 here cos london's always expensive :thumbdown: not that £1.50 is such a major difference.. but still

i don't know lol... if i could i would bring like £50.. but that could be a bit too much.. :blink: it depends really i guess..

hmm..well just as long as you're careful :wink2: u don't wanna lose it all or get it stolen, cos that would really suck :thumbdown:

Well I have never lost anything in my life even mobile phones !:blink:

I'm always under control !

Whoa! That's expensive! Where did you get it?

I'm not calm anymore! :naughty:

ebay lol.. i was going a bit mad there spending my money :fisch: someone managed to buy it for £3.. but that was before mika was very well known...

lol.. don't worry i'm sure they'll be cheap :wink2: i went to see my chemical romance the other day and their big posters cost £5 so it'll be around that price