This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ebay lol.. i was going a bit mad there spending my money :fisch: someone managed to buy it for £3.. but that was before mika was very well known...

lol.. don't worry i'm sure they'll be cheap :wink2: i went to see my chemical romance the other day and their big posters cost £5 so it'll be around that price

I hate Ebay!

I hope so! Was my chemical romance good?

It's too expensive!

One of my friends went to see them last week! She said it was great!

guess it depends where u look really :) can be alright.. just as long as noone bids higher than u

ooh... big fan is she :bleh:.. i only liked it through Teenagers and Black Parade cos they were the only songs i knew the words to..

We shall learn boxing !:mf_rosetinted:

Are there many pervs in London ?

yeah we should lol.. or just kick them in the balls :wink2:

oh there are pleeennnttty.... lol.. so its always best to stick with a group when ya get back cos guys like to target lonely girls.. espesh if they're drunk.. which i don't think i'll be anyway

She's a very big fan! It's not my thing really!

ooh.. like my mate.. she gave me the tickets for free so i decided to come along.. but i don't like them much either... she's coming with me to see mika and she's really excited... but she doesn't even like him, which is odd :blink: but oh well, everyone has a good time at mika gigs :biggrin2:

ooh.. like my mate.. she gave me the tickets for free so i decided to come along.. but i don't like them much either... she's coming with me to see mika and she's really excited... but she doesn't even like him, which is odd :blink: but oh well, everyone has a good time at mika gigs :biggrin2:

Of course they do!

yeah we should lol.. or just kick them in the balls :wink2:

oh there are pleeennnttty.... lol.. so its always best to stick with a group when ya get back cos guys like to target lonely girls.. espesh if they're drunk.. which i don't think i'll be anyway

Well I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel with the girls who stay with me !

At what time do you want to come to the gigs ?

I want to come in the afternoon to catch the 1st row !

Well I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel with the girls who stay with me !

At what time do you want to come to the gigs ?

I want to come in the afternoon to catch the 1st row !

yeah thats a good idea.. it'll be safer doing that

well my mate wanted to go at 10 :blink: but i'll be waking up by then... so prob in the afternoon as well..

At 10 am ?:blink: that's very early !She's drunk !

actually she is drunk lmao... :doh: but she was saying it even when she was sober.. but i think we'll be going in the afternoon :wink2: i need sleep if i need all my energy for the night!! aaaaaah ooommmgggg... i am too hyper... why mika why do u always get me so excited bout your concerts ...

actually she is drunk lmao... :doh: but she was saying it even when she was sober.. but i think we'll be going in the afternoon :wink2: i need sleep if i need all my energy for the night!! aaaaaah ooommmgggg... i am too hyper... why mika why do u always get me so excited bout your concerts ...

Haha and she's not a mika fan !So why doesn't she come to the gig ?

I need sleep tooooo !!!I'm the most excited one here cause I haven't been to his concert before !

Haha and she's not a mika fan !So why doesn't she come to the gig ?

I need sleep tooooo !!!I'm the most excited one here cause I haven't been to his concert before !

noo idea... i think she had money to spend.. but she must secretly like him if she's going to all 3 :blink:

:biggrin2: it'll be so much fuuuun!!!

noo idea... i think she had money to spend.. but she must secretly like him if she's going to all 3 :blink:

:biggrin2: it'll be so much fuuuun!!!

She 's hiding things from you !!!:sneaky2:

Shame on her !

Yeah I can't wait !!!!!:mf_lustslow: