This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woop woop !Can't wait to meet all MFCers !:arf2:

and Avoca said in a thread that it would be great if Mika 's mom would take a pic with us all !

yeah neither can i! even though i've met a few but still!! aaaah

what as in her being in the pic or her taking the pic of us? lol.. ooh and it'd be great if mika could be in it as well..

yeah neither can i! even though i've met a few but still!! aaaah

what as in her being in the pic or her taking the pic of us? lol.. ooh and it'd be great if mika could be in it as well..

Her taking the pic of us and obviously Mika is in it !:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Wonderful idea isn't it ?

Her taking the pic of us and obviously Mika is in it !:mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Wonderful idea isn't it ?

ha ha ok.. that would be great :) i wouldn't mind if she joined us if she wanted, she's so sweet.. and she really sounds like she has an american accent :blink:

ha ha ok.. that would be great :) i wouldn't mind if she joined us if she wanted, she's so sweet.. and she really sounds like she has an american accent :blink:

I'm sure she's sweet !I saw her in one photo and in GK !But I have never heard her speak !

I'm sure she's sweet !I saw her in one photo and in GK !But I have never heard her speak !

the one with yasmine? ah yeah with the baklawa :wub2: yummm

i spoke to her a bit at the big girl shoot... aw she's so sweet bless.. :wub2:

Yeah that one !Hmm you make me hungry !:mf_rosetinted:

What did you speak with her ?:shocked::blink:

mmm yummm... baklawaaaa *drools*

yaa.. it was like me and these 2 other girls.. i don't remember much of what we said, but i remember at the end we said how proud she should be of her son :bleh: i think she smiled and said yeah or summin, but she was so sweet.. but i guess a lot of mums are.. but still lol :naughty: no wonder he's such a mummy's boy *feels like squeezing mika's cheeks*

mmm yummm... baklawaaaa *drools*

yaa.. it was like me and these 2 other girls.. i don't remember much of what we said, but i remember at the end we said how proud she should be of her son :bleh: i think she smiled and said yeah or summin, but she was so sweet.. but i guess a lot of mums are.. but still lol :naughty: no wonder he's such a mummy's boy *feels like squeezing mika's cheeks*

You should be proud that you have spoken with a famous person hmm well mom of a such celebrity as he is !!!!

I think he looks alike as his mom !The majority of boys look alike as their moms !

You should be proud that you have spoken with a famous person hmm well mom of a such celebrity as he is !!!!

I think he looks alike as his mom !The majority of boys look alike as their moms !

lol.. errm yeah i guess so.. though i have spoken to the celebrity himself :das:.. hmm its kinda weird, but i really don't feel like he's a celebrity for some reason.. it just feels like i'm watching a mate perform or summin.. if u get what i mean? :blink:

mm.. yeah i guess i can see a few resemblances.. really? hmm i wouldn't know, i wish i had a brother :sad:

lol.. errm yeah i guess so.. though i have spoken to the celebrity himself :das:.. hmm its kinda weird, but i really don't feel like he's a celebrity for some reason.. it just feels like i'm watching a mate perform or summin.. if u get what i mean? :blink:

mm.. yeah i guess i can see a few resemblances.. really? hmm i wouldn't know, i wish i had a brother :sad:

I wish I had a brother too!

Yeah I got it !

I wish I had a bro too !

Sisters :mf_rosetinted: