This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17! She likes his songs, but she's not a fan!

ooh right lol.. i got my sister to see him back in april.. she wouldn't tell me if she enjoyed it or not.. she made out like she didn't but i think she did :) she knew like all his songs anyway... just doesn't want to be into the same things as me.. pffft :mf_rosetinted:

ooh right lol.. i got my sister to see him back in april.. she wouldn't tell me if she enjoyed it or not.. she made out like she didn't but i think she did :) she knew like all his songs anyway... just doesn't want to be into the same things as me.. pffft :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: You can't not enjoy it!

I don't like coffee!

I have alot of energy tonight! I should be here for quite a while!

really!? its so nice :wub2: u looked like someone who doesn't like coffee for some reason .. hmm must be my imaginary psychic powers kicking in :bleh: lol

lol.. ha ha.. well i guess if u get worn out tonight then u could fall asleep later.. and hmm but then you'd be awake all of sunday night.. that might not work... errr :S just don't go to bed at all til sunday night so u fall asleep :biggrin2: lol

really!? its so nice :wub2: u looked like someone who doesn't like coffee for some reason .. hmm must be my imaginary psychic powers kicking in :bleh: lol

lol.. ha ha.. well i guess if u get worn out tonight then u could fall asleep later.. and hmm but then you'd be awake all of sunday night.. that might not work... errr :S just don't go to bed at all til sunday night so u fall asleep :biggrin2: lol

That's exactly my plan!

No wig! I can't get one but I've got some white jeans and a red jacket!

ooh.. close enough :biggrin2:

u know what? i just went on your myspace, and i never knew that profile was yours :bleh: i always saw the fairy pic u have but i wasn't sure who it was lol

I can't wait!! :wub2:

the best bit is (well for me lol) my mum's watching it to and she loves enrique englisias and he's nominated in one of the same categories as mika, but mika kicks his ass, yeah man! :punk: woop