Mika Appreciation DVD

Hannah

I have been asked by Cynthia Mulat to take over this project, but it is still very much her project, as she will be editing it and putting it together. :cheerful_h4h: Please read the rules and join! This is going to be great, and Mika will love it!

Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you would like to participate, and I will add your name to the list.

DEADLINES

DECEMBER 31 - All videos/photos/messages must be in to Cynthia (by PM at "Cynthia Mulat")

RULES From Cynthia:

Yes, thats right, I did say "Appreciation DVD" and you all are welcome to participate. I know that it has been tried before in another forum but then again it also died. I give props to the person who worked so hard to create it and this is more like "kudos to you" for that.

I really want to make this happen. I've got the equipment, the skill and the time and all I need are your videos. I'm going to make it a two-three hour DVD in hopes that all of you will participate. You can send me videos of you dancing, singing or even just a message for Mika. All I ask is that you keep your clothes on because, no offense, I don't want to have to see that. But I love you all and I hope you all will participate.

I'm thinking of this as an "End of the year" gift for Mika, kind of symbolizing all the events this year, with all the meet ups with MFC members and everything. So for those who are going to up incoming gigs, please send me your videos/photos of your meetings with Mika. I want to include as much as possible. Also, if you all don't mind, I'd like to use some of the photos from the album Sivan has put together for us. I would like to have all the videos in by the END OF DECEMBER. That will give me a good month to edit everything and get everyone's credits in, put music to the opening and closing and finishing touches. After I'm finished, I'll set it up where you all will be able to view it before it's sent to Mika, just in case changes (not major) need to be made.

Video's should be, at the longest, 2.5 minutes, or you can make them 5 minutes but I'll just have to cut it up so it's more interesting.

Please upload and PM your footage to Cynthia Mulat.

So come one, come all!!! Let the videos flow!!!

Participants

Cazgirl

Dewi

David M (assistant editor)

Norwalk174

Mikafish

paula.pop

finkster

ohwowitsnicka

kk448

Glowstick

Sparkly1