The BRIT awards 2008 (London, Earl's Court)

Blue Sky

Yeh full report promise

Mark Ronson has just said .. they were chanting Mikas name and not his

.. Bet that was Jennie and Laura :naughty:

been texting laura. she said she couldnt get close to Mika, saw him drop a bracelet (apparently the one he received from a fan in the US) and told me what perez was wearing before i saw him ROFL I loved the Miffy showercap :roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been texting laura. she said she couldnt get close to Mika, saw him drop a bracelet (apparently the one he received from a fan in the US) and told me what perez was wearing before i saw him ROFL I loved the Miffy showercap :roftl:

Ohhh cool

That USA fan has done a great job with that braclet:punk:

just saw Mika in the background as mark ronson was being interviewed.

he said "i didnt quite get the chant that Mika did..." :roftl:

and my mum saw this blonde haired girl in a silver dress standing next to Mika and she automatically assumed he was with her for the night and she was like WHOOOOOO'S SHEEEEEEEEE?

:roftl:

And who is she?:naughty:

I'm really honestly nervous that he read the forum and saw all our :boxed: faces and that it's made him worry more to be honest. :boxed: i feel kinda bad now. But. I just hope he has some surprise in his performance that he hasn't told. Not that Beth is the surprise.

:shocked: what have I missed I am reading the thread backwards as I have only just come online

He's still wearing that bracelet that LadyGodiva gave him?

He must love It! :biggrin2: