Best Mika's song

babuccia

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always and forever Grace Kelly. I'd go as far as to say it's one of my favourite songs ever. As Christine says, I doubt he'll ever top it. I'd like to think he could..but GK'll always be his signature song.

Yes I'd also like to think he could. I hate to even put it in terms that he can't top it. It's just impossible to imagine how he could. But Mika is always full of surprises isn't he? :wink2:

aww' date=' thanks:biggrin2: *hugs* i sitted next to him in drama today, he was quite fidgety and looked like he was moving closer to me..........i wonder.......:naughty:

i have to go now, but see you later!!!!!! :huglove: bye!!!![/quote']

Aww bless him. He's probably shy.

I think his best song is Grace kelly, as many people said before me. But all his other songs are masterpieces too. I think relax is a great song aswell. I mean, there are alot of different instruments/tones used for it. Happy ending is also a great song.

Of course all his other songs are perfect too, but i think this is my top 3 of BEST Mika songs.

im back! fireworks were a bit.....lame lol.

i think he is a bit' date=' very quite when im around though:blink:[/quote']

Oh so the fireworks weren't very good then?

I suppose it will take time with Ross. Take it slowly.

Oh so the fireworks weren't very good then?

I suppose it will take time with Ross. Take it slowly.

they were alright, but not as good as i thought they would be. it was like, a 10 min interval between each firework, so we were sitting and standing around being borred lol. me and me friend had fun though, messing about with film making on me phone, lol:naughty: not forgetting ice cream and grass fight!!:roftl:

yeah, im not going to ask him till a few weeks after today and then ill proberly have a go, but i dont know yet:blush-anim-cl:

they were alright' date=' but not as good as i thought they would be. it was like, a 10 min interval between each firework, so we were sitting and standing around being borred lol. me and me friend had fun though, messing about with film making on me phone, lol:naughty: not forgetting ice cream and grass fight!!:roftl:

yeah, im not going to ask him till a few weeks after today and then ill proberly have a go, but i dont know yet:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Ice cream on a cold night. I would have prefered a jacket potato with beans.

Or a toffee apple.

Ice cream on a cold night. I would have prefered a jacket potato with beans.

Or a toffee apple.

lol, it was very hot cuz we were sitting right by a bonfire, and the heat was pressing against us and me dad brought us ice creams:naughty: :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: they didnt have toffe apples though, i was really upset cuz i wanted one:thumbdown: