2007 - VEGA, Copenhagen - 06 November - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Yes do indeed take it into consideration that it was said by an apple and do also notice that we think it's absolutely fine that he doesn't give a toss what we're saying - I think I made the comment because this time I really noticed how it went...and because I really found that I didn't care - I did approach him because I had promised my daughter to try to get her poster signed (she had to go home with my brother after the gig as she was half asleep), but I know that if it wasn't for that then I'd have just stayed at the back and I'd have been just as happy or unhappy or indifferent or wtf and more important, so would he - I don't think it bothers him to sign a few autographs and smile to us, but it's only a big event for us, not for him and I think the comment was more to say that some of us have kinda realized by now that he doesn't find us anywhere near as funny and interesting as we find ourselves, but that is perfectly alright - we love him anyway:wink2:

It's not so hard to see how the wind blows in that matter. After all it is not him who pays money and stands crammed within a nasty crowd for hours in the blistering cold or in the heat just to see us.

I bet your girl was really happy about the signed poster and I'm so sure that alone was worth the wait for you. Don't deny, Kata, I know you by now :mf_rosetinted:

I think it is all a matter of expectations and perception.

I never thought he'd be outrageously thrilled at the sight of fans or fans in costumes or fans with presents or whatever, but pleased, yes, that. In no way did I have the impression he was indifferent (can't tell for Copenhagen though). Because if so, he could as well have gone. Would have been more convenient, no?

IMO the fact that he has been close with his fans from the beginning (and he obviously has a way with people, that can't be denied) lead to high expectations which can easily be underachieved in people's personal perception. Plus, and I believe this is true in your case, novelty wears out.

So, indifferent or not (in my book it's a 'not' - so far), I still find he does more than others and I have the impression he does it because he feels like doing so, not because he has to or thinks he has to.

And I do think that - up to this point he'd rather have people waiting for him than going home straight after the show ;o)

Ooh and I have to add: even if it is not a special interest in the individuals waiting there outside, but just pure kindness, I find it's a lot.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really realised just HOW amazing his voice is, before yesterday. INcredible.

that was stroke me the 1st time, enfa. how grand his voice was, compared even to his own cd.

then his looks: i like dhim but wasn't a real fan of his looks before I met him. after that, I was a lost cause.. :boxed::wub2:

It's not so hard to see how the wind blows in that matter. After all it is not him who pays money and stands crammed within a nasty crowd for hours in the blistering cold or in the heat just to see us.

I bet your girl was really happy about the signed poster and I'm so sure that alone was worth the wait for you. Don't deny, Kata, I know you by now :mf_rosetinted:

I never thought he'd be outrageously thrilled at the sight of fans or fans in costumes or fans with presents or whatever, but pleased, yes, that. In no way did I have the impression he was indifferent (can't tell for Copenhagen though). Because if so, he could as well have gone. Would have been more convenient, no?

IMO the fact that he has been close with his fans from the beginning (and he obviously has a way with people, that can't be denied) lead to high expectations which can easily be underachieved in people's personal perception. Plus, and I believe this is true in your case, novelty wears out.

So, indifferent or not (in my book it's a 'not' - so far), I still find he does more than others and I have the impression he does it because he feels like doing so, not because he has to or thinks he has to.

And I do think that - up to this point he'd rather have people waiting for him than going home straight after the show ;o)

Ooh and I have to add: even if it is not a special interest in the individuals waiting there outside, but just pure kindness, I find it's a lot.

very well put, violet.

eh violet this should be on front page for ever.:thumb_yello:

that was stroke me the 1st time, enfa. how grand his voice was, compared even to his own cd.

then his looks: i like dhim but wasn't a real fan of his looks before I met him. after that, I was a lost cause.. :boxed::wub2:

About his looks: I was dissapointed. People has always talked about how TALL he is. He's not THAT tall :boxed::naughty:

I agree, I thought the same thing when he was standing in front of me in Düsseldorf.

He's like.. A bit over average I guess? Maybe people are just small!?

.. BUt I sure liked at least one thing about his looks. One thing I really hadn't expected to be so perfect.

Maybe if you prick him, he has green blood...like the people of "V" :roftl:

That's weird. I'll leave you.

My only regret is that I didn't also buy the big Happy Ending poster. I really love trees (seriously). Why didn't I just buy both!?!?

I bet I was sitting right in front of Kata and the old bores man was my dad. He might have looked bored but but he was actually quite enjoining himself. (Even though I think he´s more a fan of the sweet girl dressed as big girl sitting right behind us) On the way home he made me promise to take him next time Mika comes to Denmark, so it really was 1450 excited fans in Vega last night. Some of us (me) even so excited we found our way in here.

Welcome to the forum KK, I was the person sitting next to Big Girl, we were just saying on the way home, how sweet you were!

How great you have joined us here! :thumb_yello:

I'm taller than you then, enfa. :biggrin2:

average guy..? well,if ya say so... :fisch:

and i am virtually dutch, didn't ya know it? :mf_rosetinted:

Lalala. But Im still growing. I think :naughty:

Echt waar? :biggrin2:

No, not echt waar. Dah!

Hello:biggrin2:

Welcome KK! Tell your dad I say hello:wink2:

Last night was amazing and I have never laughed as much in my whole entire life as i did yesterday (and I laugh a lot).

The apples really are a good bunch and I had such a good time (Mika was good too).:biggrin2:

I will write more tomorrow but I have only had about 5 hours sleep in the last 48 hrs and I'm knackered.

love ya

j x

Jemma!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Or something. So, no one wants to share pics? I need some, Im gonna get them prof. printed. Like, so they're all glossy and nice

Hello:biggrin2:

Welcome KK! Tell your dad I say hello:wink2:

Last night was amazing and I have never laughed as much in my whole entire life as i did yesterday (and I laugh a lot).

The apples really are a good bunch and I had such a good time (Mika was good too).:biggrin2:

I will write more tomorrow but I have only had about 5 hours sleep in the last 48 hrs and I'm knackered.

love ya

j x

Hello hunni!!!!:punk:

Glad it was brill!!!!! I can't wait to see a pic of you!!!!!!!!! Awww, was it really ace??????? I bet you looked fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for your full report babe!! x:biggrin2:

Jemma!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Or something. So, no one wants to share pics? I need some, I'm gonna get them prof. printed. Like, so they're all glossy and nice

coolness! look forward. did ya get mika speaking dansk recorded by any chance..? :biggrin2:

welcome back, jemma.

yeah, dutch, at least it's what mika thinks :mf_rosetinted:

coolness! look forward. did ya get mika speaking dansk recorded by any chance..? :biggrin2:

welcome back, jemma.

No. Sorry :thumbdown: I'd love to have it. It was really good actually. I love him for doing it. I mean, i love danish and I love Mika. Wonderful. He sounded like any english person, who would have moved to Danmark or something like that.

Hello Enfa

I loved the underpants on your head thing LOL

I haven't got any pics apart from bab's on the plane:naughty:

Bab took some good ones of Mika's arse and of the band.

I got one of Mikas ass too :bleh: Looking forward!

Hi Jem!! Good to see you again, glad to hear you had a good time! :thumb_yello:

Oh well. He's not the only one who thinks Daneland = Dutchland or the other way round. I'm getting used to it. :mf_rosetinted: