Where do i have to send fan mail?

Jaydee

Hold On!

You bullied me lol.

I would have liked you more if you were nice. Pah!

*Washes hands hypothetically*

:sneaky2: I never bullied anyone :sneaky2: Washing your hands ain't gonna help, you still stink :sneaky2::naughty:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: I never bullied anyone :sneaky2: Washing your hands ain't gonna help, you still stink :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah sorry about that, that would be Ioana, she follows me, and smells pretty bad - we have tried everything, even insertion of air freshener - doesnt work.

Might send good old Barry Scott to clean her up.

why is it that pretty much every thread i look at there is an argument at some point or other?

if you want my advice, which no one ever does, just forget about it and go and listen to love today or something happy like that!:naughty:

i just don't like all this argumentness

Oh dont worry - we arent really arguing.

Most people on the mfc have a huge level or sarcasm to unleash :P

Usually, unless someone starts swearing or being very very rude, then we are just joking.

Sorry - hope it didnt offend you.

The mfc is a family community, no one hates eachother, at all.

thank you for trying to help;) but anyway i think i must reject my idea. it would get to complicated. maybe it work out that i could give him something personal. :original:

Thats usually what MFC members do, you will usually find them 4hrs early to gigs and staying behind hoping to see him.

I dont think mica would dare give any address.

But if you wanted to give him something but couldnt attend one of the concerts, if you go on the calendar and click the pink to each gig, there is a list of what members are going, if you talk to some of them, you might be able to send your item to them to pass on.

Hmmm. It can`t be that hopeless to find his adress.

The house must be in the telephonebook as everyone else,don`t it?

:roftl: Yes I'm sure he feels no need to have an unlisted number.

I suspect the Google whores among us could pinpoint Mika to within a hundred metres but I wouldn't suggest anyone send things to his house even if they could. :mf_rosetinted:

"I suspect the Google whores among us could pinpoint Mika to within a hundred metres but I wouldn't suggest anyone send things to his house even if they could."

Well I would if I find it.

What is his fathers name?

Is it Mikael Penniman?

I was just being silly about the Google whore thing because if Mika's address was unlisted I'm sure we'd all know about it by now!

But I'm quite serious about people not sending things to his home if they were able to. It's a very bad idea.

I was just being silly about the Google whore thing because if Mika's address was unlisted I'm sure we'd all know about it by now!

But I'm quite serious about people not sending things to his home if they were able to. It's a very bad idea.

Well of course he has secret phonenumber. But the adress to the house should be possible to find if you want to.

I agree that we shoudn`t send things to his home.

But he should have had a adress were we could send fanpost to. Like other artist has.

I guess it is a bit early in his carriere to have thought about that yet.

Well of course he has secret phonenumber. But the adress to the house should be possible to find if you want to.

I agree that we shoudn`t send things to his home.

But he should have had a adress were we could send fanpost to. Like other artist has.

I guess it is a bit early in his carriere to have thought about that yet.

He should think of it before he suddenly recieves a truckload of teddybears at his home address :doh: