The Simon (Mikas tourbus driver) Thread!!

Blue

Right. Got permission from The Man himself - so there's no need to worry about privacy issues, in his words: 'I have nothing to hide' :naughty: - so here it is: the thread for/about Simon, Mikas (in?)famous and very helpful tourbus driver! :thumb_yello:

And yes, I know he reads the forum. :naughty:

071103DusseldorfSimon.jpg

Pic taken by Sariflor

The tour is nearly over for Simon. He won't drive the bus on the UK leg of the tour :crybaby: so if there is anything you have to say about/to him: do it here, do it now! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you did it Blue, you opened a thread for Simon!!!!

Actually I would love to know if he or Luke has that picture when they horned us and we all freaked out in Dusseldorf :naughty: :naughty: ....

Hey, who's that guy next to Simon? ;)

And girls, behave, he's watching us! :naughty: :naughty:

That's George,Mika's younger cousin :mf_rosetinted:

You mean the guy with the nice haircut? :wink2:

I love the elephant. :wub2:

Oh and Simon is a nice guy too. But he already knows. :wink2:

No,no,the one behind the curtain

So you did it Blue' date=' you opened a thread for Simon!!!!

Actually I would love to know if he or Luke has that picture when they horned us and we all freaked out in Dusseldorf :naughty: :naughty: ....[/quote']

did they take a pic of u while u were freaking out? :lol3:

Hehe... speaking of stalking... let's say he already knows his way around on the forum. Next step is to make him post. :wink2:

oh really? u sure about yer info? :das:

Anyhow,what I'm tryin to get to Simon is

Thank you so very much for being so nice in Frankfurt and bringing Luke and Cherisse to me! :thumb_yello:

oh really? u sure about yer info? :das:

Anyhow,what I'm tryin to get to Simon is

Thank you so very much for being so nice in Frankfurt and bringing Luke and Cherisse to me! :thumb_yello:

amen to that. :biggrin2:

so joanna, should i post our simon pic then? :bleh:

ok ladies... go easy on me, I am the new guy here! well, I am pleased that all of you come to the shows, no people, no support for Mika, no shows... no "me" so.. keep going to the shows and giving Mika the respect he deserves... and that keeps me in the job! Which I love, so thx to you all! :thumb_yello:

ok ladies... go easy on me, I am the new guy here! well, I am pleased that all of you come to the shows, no people, no support for Mika, no shows... no "me" so.. keep going to the shows and giving Mika the respect he deserves... and that keeps me in the job! Which I love, so thx to you all! :thumb_yello:

Hmmm...Has someone from Mika's circle has entered the forums????

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum easyrider ;)

"Go easy on me" tsssssssssssssssk tssssssssssssk tsssssssssssk

I told you we were dangerous!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

You posted!!! Welcome Simon! No worries, we will be nice to you!

Oh, you need an avatar... :wink2: