The Simon (Mikas tourbus driver) Thread!!

Blue

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RS, start saving money in yr pig, hun...but hurry, mika might be in australia in february! :naughty: :naughty:

That piggy bank will be in overdrive...she is already filling it to come to Scotland...she is going to have to work the night shift!

sorry I don't get it..3 days without mfc.com and that's the result:boxed:

:tears: im going to have to go for a whole week next week because of schoolies celebrations, although celebrating the end of school should be fun. I am going to have a lot to catch up on!

i'm sure she's seriously thinking about driving mika's own bus in his australian tour...she just wants to be prepared!

Hahahaha Yeah I will totally offer my services!! :punk: Rainbow Sky bus-ing Mika and his crew around Oz. Oh think of the headlines...

ok... will try and answer your questions for you...

the tour bus i drive is a little longer than most normal buses.. 12meters for a normal bus.. where mine is 14 meters but now some regular buses are being made this long so they can carry more bums on seats... for us.. its a matter of being able to equip the bus with more comfort!!

which leads me onto cost, we actually buy the buses as a empty shell and do all the rufurbishments in house at our depot.. the costs go into millions of euros for a fleet like ours... each bus i guess is around a million? at a guess!

the licence to drive 1 of these is the same as a normal bus but before u can go out in 1 there has to be some careful scrutiny on ur driving ability! and first you start with the older not so big nightliners and progress up the chain!!

As for cornering and driving the big things... well.. i guess it just takes practice and a bit of good luck!!

as for third day... never heard of them... sorry!!

That is awesome. Thanks for answering my questions. :biggrin2:

Someone said they figured out what is in your avatar... what is it? I still can't figure it out.

RS, start saving money in yr pig, hun...but hurry, mika might be in australia in february!

You say February as just a guess, or because of something you heard? Cos I need to know whether to panic or squee or what.

well the old woman got in my way... had to swerve 3 times to hit her!!

:naughty: I like you, Simon The Tour Bus Driver.

That piggy bank will be in overdrive...she is already filling it to come to Scotland...she is going to have to work the night shift!

Maybe I can hitch a ride with Simon The Tour Bus Driver and he can drop me off with you guys in Scotland. Might save a bit of money there.

in his avatar is a picture out of the front window of the bus, and the round thing is his head i thought?

*checks to see if it hasn't changed*

wasn't my choice... its was from my guru... will have to find a new 1 I guess!!

any ideas!:boxed:

in his avatar is a picture out of the front window of the bus, and the round thing is his head i thought?

*checks to see if it hasn't changed*

oooooooooo okay, I see it now. Silly me not putting my head on sideways. Tsk tsk.

You should leave it Simon The Tour Bus Driver, it's "arty". :bleh:

yeah, i like it too! although, if you want to change; http://www.avatarist.com/ has some good ones (hehe, it is also the first website u get when u google avatars).

tad random, but i just saw this on their front page, and it is what i always imagined nurse ratchet from one flew over the cuckoo's nest as (i havn't seen the movie yet);

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Nurse-Ratchett.html