The Simon (Mikas tourbus driver) Thread!!

Blue

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you guys are having more fun on here than I am.

How you all doing, Simon, sorry to hear abour your bus,I know 2 brilliant mechanics, but unfortunately they are about 400 miles away from you, so that's no help to you I'm afraid.

Cheers for the drink Friday night, I was in bed for 4.30 too, nearly wrecked me for Saturday night, but I managed to get the old adreniline pumping eventually, ha ha.

i think you would remember!!:wub2:

I AM old you know...we don't remember much!:wink2:

and who said i got back at 5!! Hmmmm:wink2:

Well...apparently YOU said you remembered checking into your hotel at 5:biggrin2:

Wow you guys are having more fun on here than I am.

How you all doing, Simon, sorry to hear abour your bus,I know 2 brilliant mechanics, but unfortunately they are about 400 miles away from you, so that's no help to you I'm afraid.

Cheers for the drink Friday night, I was in bed for 4.30 too, nearly wrecked me for Saturday night, but I managed to get the old adreniline pumping eventually, ha ha.

HA! Thats the thing you see Madame Penquin...some of us realise that we have to pace ourselves!

i thought you ladies would have enough in Mr M to keep u busy instead of us ... but the interest is cute... richard/andy/samantha... is a free spirit... why dont you ask him tho!!

so lets get the popcorn popping and the chickens running!!

it makes me smile... thats a good thing!!:thumb_yello: