The Simon (Mikas tourbus driver) Thread!!

Blue

But back on topic. This thread is about Simon. Siiiimon, o brother, where art thou?

i am here... i am just interested to see what all you people like to chat about!!

Its a nice little community you have going on here!!

Some stranger than other's but hey...who is perfect!

just have fun everyone! :wink2:

No need to be so diplomatic Simon, just say it as it is: We're all totally nuts on here :roftl: But hey, we're happy, and we understand eachother so that's ok:naughty:

What a shame that you won't be doing the UK tour, now that we got to know you!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Got permission from The Man himself - so there's no need to worry about privacy issues, in his words: 'I have nothing to hide' :naughty: - so here it is: the thread for/about Simon, Mikas (in?)famous and very helpful tourbus driver! :thumb_yello:

And yes, I know he reads the forum. :naughty:

071103DusseldorfSimon.jpg

Pic taken by Sariflor

The tour is nearly over for Simon. He won't drive the bus on the UK leg of the tour :crybaby: so if there is anything you have to say about/to him: do it here, do it now! :thumb_yello:

Oh Come On!

This is just getting silly!

Mmm don't think so Niki' date=' you might have to fill him in[/quote']

Yeah! Nicki is our representative with Simon then!

I nominate her!!

Oh Come On!

This is just getting silly!

You are very welcome to say out of anything that you find silly- it's as simple as not clicking on "submit"

I hope that you don't take this personally, but there are plenty of silly threads in the forum and not so silly ones which you can read to your heart's content!

So please don't come here calling others silly unless you are being funny, in which case a smiley would make it all clear.

:thumb_yello:

Yeah! Nicki is our representative with Simon then!

I nominate her!!

I'm honoured!

You are very welcome to say out of anything that you find silly- it's as simple as not clicking on "submit"

:thumb_yello:

Thanks for saying out loud what I was thinking, sara :thumb_yello:

Right. Got permission from The Man himself - so there's no need to worry about privacy issues, in his words: 'I have nothing to hide' :naughty: - so here it is: the thread for/about Simon, Mikas (in?)famous and very helpful tourbus driver! :thumb_yello:

And yes, I know he reads the forum. :naughty:

071103DusseldorfSimon.jpg

Pic taken by Sariflor

The tour is nearly over for Simon. He won't drive the bus on the UK leg of the tour :crybaby: so if there is anything you have to say about/to him: do it here, do it now! :thumb_yello:

LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*drools*