The Simon (Mikas tourbus driver) Thread!!

Blue

*thinks about making a thread about Mika* You think he might post there then?

Simon, you won't be driving the bus in the UK then right? Will you come to the gigs anyway? :yay:

:lmfao::lmfao: Yeah, a The Mika (Mika Mika) Thread!! Maybe he will. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ladies... go easy on me, I am the new guy here! well, I am pleased that all of you come to the shows, no people, no support for Mika, no shows... no "me" so.. keep going to the shows and giving Mika the respect he deserves... and that keeps me in the job! Which I love, so thx to you all! :thumb_yello:

Hello!! Nice to see you here. I have heard a lot of great things about you! Wich I could meet you too but I guess that would only work out if Mika decides to tour in the Caribbean and come to Trinidad! :naughty: or I come there, which I doubt :(

Oh just realized, you are leaving the job....but I hope you stay on the MFC :)

Cool isn't it? He signed it on his last day of the DHT 2007. :thumb_yello:

Nope, it was BexxY - the English ladybird. :naughty:

It's really awesome! Just love the whole idea of the flag. It travelling all over the world and all the MFCers signing it.

Ah ok cool!

There's enough space for the entire UK tour. And actually it has to go to Mika on the last day. :blush-anim-cl:

I just packed it, it's in my trolley now after an almost 2 weeks stay at my place. It's going back to the UK tomorrow - with me. :wink2:

There's enough space for the entire UK tour. And actually it has to go to Mika on the last day. :blush-anim-cl:

I just packed it, it's in my trolley now after an almost 2 weeks stay at my place. It's going back to the UK tomorrow - with me. :wink2:

:shocked: :shocked: I didn't sign at the the dusseldorf gig :crybaby:

On the Flag:

ERDHT2007Flag.jpg

:thumb_yello:

Simon rocks!!

Yeeeeeh! I´m gonna miss it when we give it to him but it´s for a good cause :wub2:

we have to make andy sign, too! :biggrin2:

I was thinking the same!