okay...i have got news...not sure if its true.

phunkygal

okay, one of my french friends told me that mika was on a french tv show and admitted that he was a bi-sexual. that he liked boys and girls....is this news to anyone??or was a thread already made. if the mods dont like me making this thread, feel free to close it becuase i dont know if by he liked boys and girls meant he was a bi......:blink:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, one of my french friends told me that mika was on a french tv show and admitted that he was a bi-sexual. that he liked boys and girls....is this news to anyone??or was a thread already made. if the mods dont like me making this thread, feel free to close it becuase i dont know if by he liked boys and girls meant he was a bi......:blink:

"Surprise!" :mf_rosetinted:

Uh... What French TV show?? Haven't heard of any show with Mika on French TV lately. Yer friends must be pulling your leg :)

Uh... What French TV show?? Haven't heard of any show with Mika on French TV lately. Yer friends must be pulling your leg :)

um...i have no idea. someone told me on the other forum...i saw the thread htere. im basically makin this thread to see if anyone else has seen the tv show...cuz im not french!lol!:roftl:

huh? omg...dont be mad at me! u know im the first to make fun of the newcomers who ask if mike is gay....:blush-anim-cl:

Mad? Oh no! I'm not mad at all. :biggrin2: It takes a lot more for me to be mad ha ha!

There was a ****ty French magazine (in the vein of The Sun) with a so-called interview where he was kinda confessing he was bi, but this magazine often says untrue things in the sake of selling more (and is thus often sued by celebs), maybe this is this magazine your friend mentioned instead of a TV show?

There was a ****ty French magazine (in the vein of The Sun) with a so-called interview where he was kinda confessing he was bi' date=' but this magazine often says untrue things in the sake of selling more (and is thus often sued by celebs), maybe this is this magazine your friend mentioned instead of a TV show?[/quote']

hmmm...maybe...i shall ask! thannks for clearing things up!

fine then close it! as i said! all i wanted was to know if another MFCer had heard it! im innocent i swear!:no::crybaby::giveup:

I won't close it..:mf_rosetinted:

I keep it open so everyone can laugh about it..:mf_rosetinted:

Just joking of course..:huglove:

Although I can't imagine that he really said that..:blink:

I won't close it..:mf_rosetinted:

I keep it open so everyone can laugh about it..:mf_rosetinted:

Just joking of course..:huglove:

Although I can't imagine that he really said that..:blink:

haha....thanks! :roftl: thats even more torture!

like omg! have you heard! phunks cares about mika's sexuality! *giggles*

haha. honestly i dont care. for as you know, the only one i care about is lukes!:roftl:

yeah, i have a feeling that he wouldn't say that. because he always says how his music isn't only about his sexuality and how he doesn't want people to think about his music as "oh, he's gay, that's why he writes his music like that." or "oh, he's bi, that's why he sings about prostitutes and a gay man." and in interviews whenever someone asks him about his sexuality, he always gets really serious and gets to the point and how he feels on that subject, he doesn't beat around the bush.

I think if Mika did admit something about his sexuality on a TV program, there would be about 367,234 YouTube videos about it within days, and about twice as many print articles. News like that - especially if there was a video clip proving that the words came from his mouth - wouldn't exactly stay under wraps.

So my two cents is that who knows, he might be bi - but I highly doubt he admitted it to the press.

Mika can be bi/gay/straight or whatever he wants to be. I don't give a damn. His sexuality is definitely not going to change the fact that he is talented and that his music is amazing. Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but it's true. And my friend's have been bugging me a lot lately, after seeing the Happy Ending video. They are all like "OMGSZZ! HE'S SO GAY" and it gets really annoying, because they think I care. And I doubt it's true, cause he doesn't like to discuss anything about his sexuality/love life.

Ok, done. :blush-anim-cl:

Mika doesn't like boys or girls. He likes puppies and butterflies.

No way is this true. On the interview from like, 3 days ago, he specifically said to the interviewer that he is absolutely refusing to speak about anything having to do with his love life in general.

That's because that's not the real voiceover. I recorded myself saying "I don't want to talk about it" or whatever when he REALLY said "I'm GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!" That way when I leaked it on YouTube, nobody would know the truth.:mf_rosetinted:

YOU, PAY NO MIND TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Mika doesn't like boys or girls. He likes puppies and butterflies.

That's because that's not the real voiceover. I recorded myself saying "I don't want to talk about it" or whatever when he REALLY said "I'm GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!" That way when I leaked it on YouTube, nobody would know the truth.:mf_rosetinted:

YOU, PAY NO MIND TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You're a genius :bleh: