Mika Name Battle Settled

Kelzy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
She's now the second most popular 'Mika' on MySpace music.

And before this, she was like... nonexistant.

Chyea...funny reading all these comments a while back: THERE'S ONLY ONE MIKA

Pathetic...I emailed her and she mailed me back...it was even more pathetic:roftl:

A bit of excitement in these desperate Mikaless times!* :naughty:

Well I hope it's a good outcome for Mica.

*I miss him :crybaby:

*Pats head* He'll be back soon...unless he gets hit by a bus in the meantime:blink:

I found it I found it! I'm so good:naughty:

dear Ingrid,

I read you email with a lot of interest.

You should know that I didn't have the choice in this situation. Myself I appreciated MIKA (UK) a lot. That's not the problem. But I must protect my name , because I use it for 20 years and it 's also my name MIKALAKOUDIS. So I 'm sure he didn't know that or not him but the record company but what should I do ?

I can't stop my carreer under the name MIKA because I'm struggling for it so many years in the reggae scene.

MIKA (UK) won't diseappear for that ! don't worry. I'm an independant artist so his notoriety won't change.

But I have to keep my name, that's the only thing I request and I hope that all yours fans and yourself could understand that. I'm not involved about any cancellation concert or anything else - just want to continue my carreer with my own name.

I hope you could understand my situation too and I'm sure himself as an artist he could understand it too.

Don't worry.

SOPHIE MIKALAKOUDIS

MIKA

http://www.myspace.com/mikadubvibes

http://www.mika-reggae.com

I appreciate your email and your respect for me too.

So I 'm sure he didn't know that

Nooo waaaayXD

I'm struggling for it so many years in the reggae scene

She must have lots of bruises!

And AMP, it's possible:blink:

Oh thanks for the update, but REALLY!!!:roftl::roftl: pmsl "ruining my carreer" oh PALEEEAAAAAASE!!! She wants a good slapping the daft bint.

daft bint hahahaha i love the words you use Viv! :naughty:

and YAY Mica won!!

I found it I found it! I'm so good:naughty:

dear Ingrid,

I read you email with a lot of interest.

You should know that I didn't have the choice in this situation. Myself I appreciated MIKA (UK) a lot. That's not the problem. But I must protect my name , because I use it for 20 years and it 's also my name MIKALAKOUDIS. So I 'm sure he didn't know that or not him but the record company but what should I do ?

I can't stop my carreer under the name MIKA because I'm struggling for it so many years in the reggae scene.

MIKA (UK) won't diseappear for that ! don't worry. I'm an independant artist so his notoriety won't change.

But I have to keep my name, that's the only thing I request and I hope that all yours fans and yourself could understand that. I'm not involved about any cancellation concert or anything else - just want to continue my carreer with my own name.

I hope you could understand my situation too and I'm sure himself as an artist he could understand it too.

Don't worry.

SOPHIE MIKALAKOUDIS

MIKA

http://www.myspace.com/mikadubvibes

http://www.mika-reggae.com

I appreciate your email and your respect for me too.

That doesn't make it any better.

I have only just jumped in to this thread ...... & have read previously about the 'other' Mika .......

Just like to say ...... please restrain yourselves from bitchiness & judgement ..... it serves no-one...... :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Me was nice to her mummy:mf_rosetinted:

technically then im ruining lollipops girls carreer cause im called lorna!! :lmfao: and i should b gettin money from grace kelly since thats MY surname :lmfao: she must b bored and thought I know how i could get money

If I was THE ONE AND ONLY Lorna...I'd sue your *ss....oh no wait...sueing is so 2007:thumbdown:

I just looked in this thread, but why does dat woman makes such a problem of it that there's another person whose name is Mika? As if that gonna effect her carreer. She's just jealous :thumbdown:

And there are so many famouse people who have the same name: Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jennifer Lopez, Kate Moss Kate Cruise and Kate Hudson and more.

And there is also that female singer from China of Japan whose name is also Mika. Is that Belgium Mika gonna sue her too?

She just have to shut up and leave our Mika alone.

But I must protect my name , because I use it for 20 years and it 's also my name MIKALAKOUDIS. So I 'm sure he didn't know that or not him but the record company but what should I do ?

So, just use MIKALAKOUDIS :mf_rosetinted:

And how could Mika or his record company know, she is NOT famous.

Mika would never diseappear, but she...

She just can continue her ''career'' with her own name. And I'm sure Mika wants also to continue his career with his own name. Why should he change it?