Mika by "Wetten, dass...?"

*Anna*

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just talked to my mum...she says she didn't find anything "weird" in this performance (she's obviously not a big Mika fan...)...

So, I guess it's just us who noticed these things...

However, Mika, get some weel-deserved rest NOW! :mf_rosetinted:

I think Saranyde did a great job (altough seh has obviosuly never done that before...but still...)

Well, no-one can say he didn't try!!!

i wouldnt say mika was crap , i think it was just the stupid set & sara`s silly addicted love move that made it one of the boringest telly appearance ive ever seen from mika :thumbdown:

just talked to my mum...she says she didn't find anything "weird" in this performance (she's obviously not a big Mika fan...)...

So, I guess it's just us who noticed these things...

Oh my mum said she could hear he was sick (she's not a big fan either).

She added "aww and he's such a skinny thing too."

all the performance and interview was kinda weird...I dunno...:bleh:

Like he was uncomfortable there...Poor Mika...I admit the slighriding is an strange answer for the question, but I think he kept on explaining what slighriding is and that's the weirdest thing, sounds like a bit silly coming from Mika...I've seen better Mika sarcasm, perhaps he was not in the mood...

i wouldnt say mika was crap , i think it was just the stupid set & sara`s silly addicted love move that made it one of the boringest telly appearance ive ever seen from mika :thumbdown:

i think it was mika looking just ill and the set being so odd and the sara thing WTF!!!! oh yeah and the interview with "the girls mika, wot about the girls" poor mika, he looked so fed up!!!

mayb this will prove to the whole mika mangement or whoever that mika DOES need a rest and a REST means not doing anything till he is better!!!!

i think it was mika looking just ill and the set being so odd and the sara thing WTF!!!! oh yeah and the interview with "the girls mika, wot about the girls" poor mika, he looked so fed up!!!

mayb this will prove to the whole mika mangement or whoever that mika DOES need a rest and a REST means not doing anything till he is better!!!!

totally agree :thumb_yello:

Oh my mum said she could hear he was sick (she's not a big fan either).

She added "aww and he's such a skinny thing too."

Even my bf-who-is-not-a-fan-at-all could hear it.

I think people who say that it wasn't a bad performance are the people who can't compare. I mean - we on MFC have seen him perform many times, live and on the screen. We can compare. Aw. Hard to explain what I mean to say. Hope you get it.