Mika is afraid of stains and coloured cups

amsterdam

Inside information: Mika is playing the diva!!!!

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where Mika performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

I really hope this is not the beginning of the end... lots of celebs turn in to horrible monsters after lots of success...!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha no but seriously he's playing the diva.

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where he performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

I really hope this is not the beginning of the end... lots of celebs turn in to horrible monsters after lots of success...!!

sounds like a good case of OCD to me.:thumb_yello:

My friend works in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, where Mika performed sunday, and he served Mika a cup of tea. Mika said it wasn't clean enough so he had to wipe it "cleaner" (but ofcourse it was already clean) and than he said he wanted a WHITE cup.

no surprise

even he didn't get famous, he would do the same thing...

also, if the water is too hot or too cold, he would request another

he's a tea freak :mf_rosetinted:

I really hate drinking milk, juice or other drinks in other peoples glasses. :naughty:

Like when I'm at friends I always have to say to myself: 'just drink it'.. :biggrin2:

I just dont like it.

I only drink from a mug I hate glasses :naughty: I don't know why, I just do.

Cola - in a mug

Water - in a mug

apple juice - in a mug

milk - in a mug

i'm the opposite! i'll only drink tea of coffee from a mug, but i prefer a glass for everything. i would NEVER drink water or orangejuice from a mug. and i hate dark coloured mugs, they have to be white or a light colour like pink or yellow.

i'm the opposite! i'll only drink tea of coffee from a mug, but i prefer a glass for everything. i would NEVER drink water or orangejuice from a mug. and i hate dark coloured mugs, they have to be white or a light colour like pink or yellow.

I love big mugs that are white on the inside :thumb_yello:

I do the same...you should see me when it comes to water in a glass or cup (i dont care) then im seriously a freak:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: What's wrong with that? I sure as hell would send a cup back if it was dirty, just like silverware or a plate. That's disgusting. Colored cups are also a problem when it comes to cleanliness, because you can never tell if there's a stain on it or not. I many not be a neat-freak, but I am a total germaphobe.

Mika is a self confessed minor OCDer(also standing for Obscenly Clever dude), maybe the person who gave it to him, had dirty fingernails, yuk :shocked:

Big deal - i dont write with pens with black ink lol