Very interesting video REBEKA!...thanks a lot for post...as you know, I am married...I have lovely daughter and the best husband (for me of course)....I am straight... I live tranquil life (maybe ordinary life)…BUT...without sex - no without love…it is very difficult to explain, you know:wink2:…I don’t have any bad experience with sex in past…I have only one main reason for my decision…SEX means nothing for me…I don’t need this activity…I am looking for another way how I can feel heart which is waiting for me…I am looking for somebody who has something on the brain…who can listen to other and wants to listen to other…who loves talking about everything…and who is no waiting for SEX at the end…well, it is my interpretation for meaning of ASEXUAL problems…

Hello Gay thread! Have you noticed that today all the avatars appear without the gender sign (female/male)? Isn`t it cool?

Hello Sunshine! Very interesting indeed. When I look back on my various relationships I come to a quite shocking conclusion and it is that my best relationships were sexless! :shocked: I think that nowadays sex is overrated and some consider it like a measure of a good relationship, like "if you don`t have sex 2 - 4 a week - your relationship has problems". I think its such a non-sense! I think that those that claim it have problems :naughty:

What you write reminds me of what Mika once said in one interview:

Interviewer: What do you find attractive about people?

Mika: People`s brains. :wub2:

Brad is positive, but John's letting him go. :tears: John says he's going to take the blame for killing his wife and that it's not Brad's fault. John's not going to kill himself either because he thinks that he deserves to die from HIV :blink::crybaby:

Just in case you were wondering..

Some people are really messed up. There's a person in my grade that said he think's all gay people should be killed :boxed: I thought he was a really nice guy, but sometimes I wonder.

wow that's so strange..

yeah i had someone who agreed with hitler's views..:boxed:

nope i've never seen that

Have any of you ever seen Velvet Goldmine?

No. What`s that?

wow that's so strange..

yeah i had someone who agreed with hitler's views..:boxed:

nope i've never seen that

And I know someone - well several someones - that believe that Jews are the chosen people, in the sense "better then others". I am half Jewish and I think it is such a non-sense, this kind of non-sense can only harm Jews, it is so arogant.. I believe that people are good or bad independently from if they are straight or gay, Arab/Moslim or Jewish.. on individual basis.

No. What`s that?

And I know someone - well several someones - that believe that Jews are the chosen people, in the sense "better then others". I am half Jewish and I think it is such a non-sense, this kind of non-sense can only harm Jews, it is so arogant.. I believe that people are good or bad independently from if they are straight or gay, Arab/Moslim or Jewish.. on individual basis.

True.. I think everyone has both good and bad in them.. Regardless of who they are.. But we're all just human in the end.. And we're all the same.. Regardless of our faith/race/sexuality/etc...

No. What`s that?

It's a movie where a reporter (Christian Bale) is trying to find out where Brian Glade is.. Brian Glade (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is a glitter pop star that made it huge and then staged his death. Brian Glade also falls in love with Curt Wild (Ewan McGregor) and that's a factor in why he disappears. It was pretty confusing to me, but it was still a great movie :thumb_yello:

Brian Glade :wub2:

velvet.jpg

Brian Glade and Curt Wild

BrianandCurt.jpg

Sorry, I have a problem posting pictures :naughty:

It's a movie where a reporter (Christian Bale) is trying to find out where Brian Glade is.. Brian Glade (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) is a glitter pop star that made it huge and then staged his death. Brian Glade also falls in love with Curt Wild (Ewan McGregor) and that's a factor in why he disappears. It was pretty confusing to me, but it was still a great movie :thumb_yello:

Brian Glade :wub2:

velvet.jpg

Brian Glade and Curt Wild

BrianandCurt.jpg

Sorry, I have a problem posting pictures

I loved that movie!:wub2:

Ewan McGregor is an actor with who so much charisma, maybe his accent has something to do with it?:wink2:

Hi hi!!!!!!! how are you????' I'm Paulina from Bogota , Colombia

Best wishes !!!!!

Hello!

I'm Sienna from Sweden, that would be the other side of the world!

I love the fact that we can talk to each other like this!

Best wishes to you too!:thumb_yello:

True.. I think everyone has both good and bad in them.. Regardless of who they are.. But we're all just human in the end.. And we're all the same.. Regardless of our faith/race/sexuality/etc...

Amen.

(-:

Hello!

I'm Sienna from Sweden, that would be the other side of the world!

I love the fact that we can talk to each other like this!

Best wishes to you too!:thumb_yello:

Hi Sienna!!!!!!!!! ohhhh yes the other side of the world :thumbdown:

I love it too , I hope we can talk frequently !!!!

Hello Sunshine! Very interesting indeed. When I look back on my various relationships I come to a quite shocking conclusion and it is that my best relationships were sexless! :shocked: I think that nowadays sex is overrated and some consider it like a measure of a good relationship, like "if you don`t have sex 2 - 4 a week - your relationship has problems". I think its such a non-sense! I think that those that claim it have problems :naughty:

What you write reminds me of what Mika once said in one interview:

Interviewer: What do you find attractive about people?

Mika: People`s brains. :wub2:

REBEKA, I can only agree with you:thumb_yello:...any relationship is no possible to measure by number of sex or by something material...in these days is no so easy to go by way which we want to go...society has exact idea about people and their lives...there is no room fo outsiders, freakers, underdogs, e.t.c...

Mika’s quote is good example that there are many people who can live without sex, but if brains are missing they feel empty or they feel like empty casing…I think it is up to each of us what way will be chosen…

...but on the other side it can be the main reason and answer why many straight women have relationship with gay men…

At last, REBEKA you wrote me very nice quote, but only in Slovak language: "Suloziace bytosti nekomunikuju" …can you help me translate it in English?..I don’t want to lose meaning of this quote…:wink2:

I loved that movie!:wub2:

Ewan McGregor is an actor with who so much charisma, maybe his accent has something to do with it?:wink2:

The accent is definitely one of the things I love about him :wub2: Along with his good looks :das:

Brian Slade! Slade!

JRM was still hot back then, now he's all freaky looking.

:lmfao: I'm not sure what he looks like now.. I'll just take your word for it, lol.

Hello all! :biggrin2:

I love your signature! :lmao:

At last, REBEKA you wrote me very nice quote, but only in Slovak language: "Suloziace bytosti nekomunikuju"

Very true, very true... :shocked::thumb_yello:

Shame I don't dare to translate it for the others.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone watched House M.D. and Grey's Anatomy recently?

Turns out, Callie and Hahn aren't really hiding any lesbian relationship. However...(now don't read the rest of my post if you don't want the next episode revealed)

---

...the next episode deals with the U.S. Military policy of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".

A young soldier diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, has closeted his relationship with another military officer and they share a passionate kiss. The fatherof the patient (a former military officer himself) walks in on the embrace. This scene is aired on North American prime-time television. That, is a big deal, although it really shouldn't be a BFD (big, ******* deal) but it is. So kudos to "Grey's" (who is likely receiving thousands of letters and phone calls of complaints and/or congratulations).

Damn, Callie/Hahn would have been great, I like those two characters - they've got strong personalities. I opted to not read the rest of your post, though, so I'll get back to you after I've seen the next episode. :bleh:

Crap! :doh: Just realized I ruined that part for you already...

Sorry.:sad: